Dan Carver

Default ******s Are Jews Turned Inside Out

"Frank Lee Idunacare" wrote in message ...
Take your crap somewhere else. There is no place on this site for this kind
of stupidity.
FID

Crap? You are just like the rest of the white men that would rather
sit around and do nothing and pretend we have no problems until your
child gets raped by a filthy mexican or a ******. Your are the type
that will sit back and let them take America over without a fight. Get
off your ass and do something. The problem exists.

"Dan Carver" wrote in message
om...
The white man needs to take America back. There is more then one
problem. When the Mexicans start breading with the Jews your gonna
have Jexicans. These dirty Jew/Mexicans could rob 7 Eleven's for any
pennies that are in the register! You see how serious it is to stop
this! Crime will rise. The white man need to act now!

Frank Lee Idunacare

You are free to have your opinions, but you are not free to spew crap like
that on this newsgroup. Your views are mentally deficit and totally without
fact or reason. YOU are the problem. Go somewhere else to spew this
insanity.
Frank
om...

"Dan Carver" wrote in message
om...
The white man needs to take America back. There is more then one
problem. When the Mexicans start breading with the Jews your gonna
have Jexicans. These dirty Jew/Mexicans could rob 7 Eleven's for any
pennies that are in the register! You see how serious it is to stop
this! Crime will rise. The white man need to act now!

Inigo Montoya

Don't bother to reply to this crap......

Just send copies to his ISP (comcast), Stanford.edu (post computer), and
abuse-groups@google

see message header:

From: (Dan Carver)
Newsgroups: rec.boats.racing.power
Subject: ******s Are Jews Turned Inside Out
Date: 18 Jul 2003 03:21:14 -0700

AMH I have actually been in a hydro!

The Jerry Springer Show is currently looking for white trash idiots
like yourself that cannot even afford a doublewide to be on his show,
please contact him and get off our group. Maybe he will give you
enough money to get that mullet cut off. The only other person that
agreed with your scumbag ideas has been permanently kicked of this
group. You might want to call him and ask him if he wants to join you
when you go on Jerry's show since he currently has nothing better to
do.

Anna Hearn

AMH I have actually been in a hydro!

It is a lot of fun in our household! You should join us, instead of
just sending a postcard when you are in the area!

Oh by the way, Grandmaster KKK Scum, you spelled scum wrong! You
should have stayed in school past the first grade! The only persons
that I am afraid of are dirtbags like yourself that make the human
race look bad! Get a life, your GED and a JOB! and stop blaming
others because your mama beat you with a stick too many times.