DK DK is offline

Default Interesting discussions

Jim wrote:
DK wrote:
Jim wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

Hate? That's a Republican characteristic. I think she's terrific,
and just the woman I want to see capture the 2012 GOP nomination.

You see Harry, a statement like that tells all.

We have no idea who will be running in 2012. We have no proof of
how well or badly Obama will govern. We have no idea how well or
badly a Democrat controlled Congress is going to perform. We have no
idea which party or person will be best for the situation and
conditions in 2012.

With all these unknows, and 4 years away, you are already lined up
to vote Democratic.
Takes a lot of wind out of your sails with regard to your advocacy
of a particular candidate.

Eisboch

It makes life a lot easier for him. Vote strictly democratic. No
thinking, judgment or common sense required.

But he sure has to post a lot about it. He seems to like it here.
The political forums would screw with his narcissism.

He has more than he can handle here. The boys in the real political
forums would just laugh at his naive juvenile nonsense.

Exactly. They would eat him alive.

Well that was interesting... GOP= Gredy Old Pigs General 0 October 27th 06 03:38 PM
Interesting new car... JohnH General 35 July 30th 06 01:36 AM
Moderate Feminists 6x more likely to cause pointless discussions Daedalus General 1 July 19th 06 01:53 PM
A visit with an interesting guy who builds an interesting boat.... [email protected] General 8 June 16th 06 04:46 AM
Interesting take on 911. Vito ASA 6 May 6th 06 03:30 PM