Default Nice Lines on This New Boat

Too much for my budget, but I like its looks.

http://www.boattest.com/Resources/vi...px?NewsID=2994

--Vic

Vic Smith wrote:
Too much for my budget, but I like its looks.

http://www.boattest.com/Resources/vi...px?NewsID=2994

--Vic

Looks like a bubble boat...all cabin and no walkable side decks. :)

On Wed, 12 Nov 2008 15:32:01 -0500, Boater
wrote:

Vic Smith wrote:
Too much for my budget, but I like its looks.

http://www.boattest.com/Resources/vi...px?NewsID=2994

--Vic

Looks like a bubble boat...all cabin and no walkable side decks. :)

You're right on that. I initially thought there was a full length
walkway topside, but this pick shows it's flush amidships.
http://www.cruisejackets.com/images/...0920 2006.jpg

So it's off my shopping list. No bubble boats for me.

--Vic

wrote:

Vic Smith wrote:
Too much for my budget, but I like its looks.

http://www.boattest.com/Resources/vi...px?NewsID=2994

--Vic

Looks like a bubble boat...all cabin and no walkable side decks. :)

You're right on that. I initially thought there was a full length
walkway topside, but this pick shows it's flush amidships.
http://www.cruisejackets.com/images/...0920 2006.jpg

So it's off my shopping list. No bubble boats for me.

--Vic

Plus, it obviously does not have the ramming/slicing bow, and that's on
my spec list for ridding the waters of slow-moving, lane-clogging
leisure trawlers. Heck, it doesn't even have a bow ring you can hook
your winch strap up to so you can pull it up on your trailer.
Jim Jim is offline

Vic Smith wrote:
Too much for my budget, but I like its looks.

http://www.boattest.com/Resources/vi...px?NewsID=2994

--Vic

I prefer the more traditional stealthy lines.
http://i36.tinypic.com/2j0xo46.jpg

On Wed, 12 Nov 2008 17:11:16 -0500, Jim wrote:

Vic Smith wrote:
Too much for my budget, but I like its looks.

http://www.boattest.com/Resources/vi...px?NewsID=2994

--Vic

I prefer the more traditional stealthy lines.
http://i36.tinypic.com/2j0xo46.jpg

Being cooped in a sub was something I always found a bit scary.
Those guys always get special respect from me.
They live in an alien environment under all that pressure.
Reminds me of the astronauts. Right stuff.
Some little thing goes wrong, and there's no way out.

--Vic

http://www.cruisejackets.com/images/...m%20under%20co...

So it's off my shopping list. *No bubble boats for me.

--Vic

Plus, it obviously does not have the ramming/slicing bow, and that's on
my spec list for ridding the waters of slow-moving, lane-clogging
leisure trawlers. Heck, it doesn't even have a bow ring you can hook
your winch strap up to so you can pull it up on your trailer.- Hide quoted text -

How fast does your lobster boat go?
MMC MMC is offline

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
Too much for my budget, but I like its looks.

http://www.boattest.com/Resources/vi...px?NewsID=2994

--Vic

Might be handy if you decide to declare war on someone Vic.

On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 13:17:55 -0500, "mmc" wrote:

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
.. .
Too much for my budget, but I like its looks.

http://www.boattest.com/Resources/vi...px?NewsID=2994

--Vic

Might be handy if you decide to declare war on someone Vic.

I was really only thinking about tuna.
I swear.

--Vic

Fishing lines sink boat HK General 22 August 8th 07 04:37 AM
Nice boat Steve General 1 October 20th 06 12:11 PM
Nice boat........ [email protected] General 67 April 5th 05 09:58 PM
Nice lines! Gilligan ASA 4 October 31st 04 01:31 AM