BoatBanter.com

-   -   Nice Lines on This New Boat (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/99965-nice-lines-new-boat.html)

Vic Smith November 12th 08 08:20 PM

Nice Lines on This New Boat

Too much for my budget, but I like its looks.

http://www.boattest.com/Resources/vi...px?NewsID=2994

--Vic

Boater November 12th 08 08:32 PM

Nice Lines on This New Boat

Vic Smith wrote:
Too much for my budget, but I like its looks.

http://www.boattest.com/Resources/vi...px?NewsID=2994

--Vic

Looks like a bubble boat...all cabin and no walkable side decks. :)

Vic Smith November 12th 08 09:03 PM

Nice Lines on This New Boat

On Wed, 12 Nov 2008 15:32:01 -0500, Boater
wrote:

Vic Smith wrote:
Too much for my budget, but I like its looks.

http://www.boattest.com/Resources/vi...px?NewsID=2994

--Vic

Looks like a bubble boat...all cabin and no walkable side decks. :)

You're right on that. I initially thought there was a full length
walkway topside, but this pick shows it's flush amidships.
http://www.cruisejackets.com/images/...0920 2006.jpg

So it's off my shopping list. No bubble boats for me.

--Vic

Boater November 12th 08 09:07 PM

Nice Lines on This New Boat

wrote:

Vic Smith wrote:
Too much for my budget, but I like its looks.

http://www.boattest.com/Resources/vi...px?NewsID=2994

--Vic

Looks like a bubble boat...all cabin and no walkable side decks. :)

You're right on that. I initially thought there was a full length
walkway topside, but this pick shows it's flush amidships.
http://www.cruisejackets.com/images/...0920 2006.jpg

So it's off my shopping list. No bubble boats for me.

--Vic

Plus, it obviously does not have the ramming/slicing bow, and that's on
my spec list for ridding the waters of slow-moving, lane-clogging
leisure trawlers. Heck, it doesn't even have a bow ring you can hook
your winch strap up to so you can pull it up on your trailer.

Jim November 12th 08 10:11 PM

Nice Lines on This New Boat

Vic Smith wrote:
Too much for my budget, but I like its looks.

http://www.boattest.com/Resources/vi...px?NewsID=2994

--Vic

I prefer the more traditional stealthy lines.
http://i36.tinypic.com/2j0xo46.jpg

Vic Smith November 12th 08 11:15 PM

Nice Lines on This New Boat

On Wed, 12 Nov 2008 17:11:16 -0500, Jim wrote:

Vic Smith wrote:
Too much for my budget, but I like its looks.

http://www.boattest.com/Resources/vi...px?NewsID=2994

--Vic

I prefer the more traditional stealthy lines.
http://i36.tinypic.com/2j0xo46.jpg

Being cooped in a sub was something I always found a bit scary.
Those guys always get special respect from me.
They live in an alien environment under all that pressure.
Reminds me of the astronauts. Right stuff.
Some little thing goes wrong, and there's no way out.

--Vic

[email protected] November 13th 08 03:51 PM

Nice Lines on This New Boat

http://www.cruisejackets.com/images/...m%20under%20co...

So it's off my shopping list. *No bubble boats for me.

--Vic

Plus, it obviously does not have the ramming/slicing bow, and that's on
my spec list for ridding the waters of slow-moving, lane-clogging
leisure trawlers. Heck, it doesn't even have a bow ring you can hook
your winch strap up to so you can pull it up on your trailer.- Hide quoted text -

How fast does your lobster boat go?

MMC November 14th 08 06:17 PM

Nice Lines on This New Boat

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
Too much for my budget, but I like its looks.

http://www.boattest.com/Resources/vi...px?NewsID=2994

--Vic

Might be handy if you decide to declare war on someone Vic.

Vic Smith November 15th 08 11:48 PM

Nice Lines on This New Boat

On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 13:17:55 -0500, "mmc" wrote:

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
.. .
Too much for my budget, but I like its looks.

http://www.boattest.com/Resources/vi...px?NewsID=2994

--Vic

Might be handy if you decide to declare war on someone Vic.

I was really only thinking about tuna.
I swear.

--Vic