Default Five ways to stop internet trolls..

This is absoutely fascinating for any number of reasons.

And from all places, cracked.com

http://www.cracked.com/article_16765...-internet.html

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
This is absoutely fascinating for any number of reasons.

And from all places, cracked.com

http://www.cracked.com/article_16765...-internet.html

I'm in favor of the stupid filter. In one swell foop, we'd be rid of
loogy, justwait, wally, and a half dozen others who went for some
brewskis when brains were being handed out.

http://www.cracked.com/article_16765...-from-killing-....

http://pics.bikerag.com/Uploads/data...roll_spray.jpg

On Nov 12, 6:33*am, Boater wrote:
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

This is absoutely fascinating for any number of reasons.

And from all places, cracked.com

http://www.cracked.com/article_16765...-from-killing-...

I'm in favor of the stupid filter. In one swell foop, we'd be rid of
loogy, justwait, wally, and a half dozen others who went for some
brewskis when brains were being handed out.

Psssst.......Harry, Tom had YOU in mind.......dumb ass.

Boy, that hit's the nail on the head. It reads like a case study on one of
our favorites here.

--Mike

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...

On Nov 12, 5:33*am, Boater wrote:
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

This is absoutely fascinating for any number of reasons.

And from all places, cracked.com

http://www.cracked.com/article_16765...-from-killing-...

I'm in favor of the stupid filter. In one swell foop, we'd be rid of
loogy, justwait, wally, and a half dozen others who went for some
brewskis when brains were being handed out.

"swell foop?"

I'm in favor of the stupid filter. In one we'd be rid of one agitator
and his cross-posting thugs he imported here because he needed
reinforcements.

who went for some
brewskis when brains were being handed out.

Better than one that was drinking brewskies on break and falling off
the beer loading docks.

"Mike" wrote in message
Boy, that hit's the nail on the head. It reads like a case study on one of
our favorites here.

--Mike

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
This is absoutely fascinating for any number of reasons.

And from all places, cracked.com

http://www.cracked.com/article_16765...-internet.html

That should read "hits" not "hit's." Just wanted to clarify before the
grammar police arrests me.

--Mike

On Wed, 12 Nov 2008 11:19:51 GMT, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

This is absoutely fascinating for any number of reasons.

And from all places, cracked.com

http://www.cracked.com/article_16765...-internet.html

What we need is one good way that will work here.

Trolls Chi Chi Cruising 9 November 10th 06 03:22 PM
No Trolls for the 29th Capt. Rob ASA 12 August 30th 06 05:50 AM
Do Political Trolls Have Boats? Stanley Barthfarkle General 4 August 14th 04 04:53 PM
Feeding the trolls, you don't learn it seems Doug General 2 July 9th 04 07:35 PM
Don't Knock the Trolls! Bobsprit ASA 1 May 9th 04 08:16 PM