Default Gotta love those southern strategy white conservatives...

Police: Woman slain at KKK ritual site
8 arrested in connection with shooting at remote Louisiana campsite
NBC, msnbc.com and news services
updated 7:26 p.m. ET, Tues., Nov. 11, 2008

COVINGTON, La. - An woman invited to a rural Louisiana campsite for a Ku
Klux Klan initiation ritual was shot and killed after she asked to be
taken back to town, the sheriff of a New Orleans suburb said Tuesday.

Eight people were arrested after authorities found the woman's body
hidden under some brush, on the side of a road several miles from the
remote campsite where the initiation was planned.

Investigators found weapons, several flags and six Klan robes at the
campsite, St. Tammany Parish Sheriff Jack Strain said in a news release.

Strain said the woman, whose identity was not released, was recruited
over the Internet to participate in the ritual and then return to her
home state of Oklahoma to find other members for the white supremacist
group.

Woman killed Sunday
But Strain said the group's leader, Raymond "Chuck" Foster, 44, shot and
killed the woman Sunday after a fight broke out when she tried to leave.
Foster was charged with second-degree murder and is being held without bond.

Capt. George Bonnett, a spokesman for the sheriff's department, said he
didn't know what the initiation involved.

"We haven't completely sorted out if they finished the initiation," he
said. "I assume that they had started it, but I don't know if they were
finished."

Bonnett said he doesn't know if Foster has an attorney. He also said
that in three years with the department, this was the first time he had
seen a case involving the KKK.

Seven others — five men and two women from 20 to 30 years old — were
charged with obstruction of justice and were held on $500,000 bond at
the St. Tammany Parish jail. All eight of the suspects live in
neighboring Washington Parish, but Bonnett said he couldn't immediately
identify their hometowns.

'Dixie Brotherhood'
Strain said the woman arrived in the Slidell, La., area last week and
was met by two people connected to the Klan group. She was taken over
the weekend to the campsite near Sun, Louisiana, on the banks of the
Pearl River. Sun is about 60 miles north of New Orleans.

Authorities said the group's members called themselves the "Dixie
Brotherhood."

"The IQ level of this group is not impressive, to be kind," Strain said,
adding, "I can't imagine anyone feeling endangered or at risk by any one
of these kooks."

Mark Pitcavage, directive of investigative research for the
Anti-Defamation League, said the Dixie Brotherhood appears to be a
small, loosely organized group of people.

"This is not what I would call an established Klan group," he said. "The
Klan has a pretty high association with violence. Some of these guys are
just crooks, sociopaths."

Copyright 2008 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material
may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Bet no one in that group voted for Obama...

"Boater" wrote in message

[...]

Bet you are one of those type people. Small minded, bigoted, and totally
dedicated to a cause. Different cause, but still small minded and bigoted.

URL:http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27667486/

Bet no one in that group voted for Obama...

Bet you are one of those type people. *Small minded, bigoted, and totally
dedicated to a cause. *Different cause, but still small minded and bigoted.- Hide quoted text -

Damn Bill, you hit the nail right on the head!!!!!

On Nov 11, 8:32*pm, Boater wrote:
[...]

Bet Foster attained his shooting skills from taking pot shots at
innocent tree stumps or maybe he was aiming at a tree stump and
accidently shot the woman?

Gotta love... HK General 15 December 31st 07 01:53 AM
You gotta love it... Don White General 62 April 25th 06 08:35 PM
Ya Gotta Love It Bobsprit ASA 0 November 1st 03 11:37 PM
Ya gotta love it! Bobsprit ASA 0 October 14th 03 03:13 AM