Default Hey Reggie...

Get any images from your trip out West?

Let's see 'em.

I mean like, what the hell - ain't nothing else good on the group.

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Get any images from your trip out West?

Let's see 'em.

I mean like, what the hell - ain't nothing else good on the group.

You can't let sleeping dogs lie, eh? :)

On Nov 11, 7:54*am, Boater wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Get any images from your trip out West?

Let's see 'em.

I mean like, what the hell - ain't nothing else good on the group.

You can't let sleeping dogs lie, eh? * *:)

You just can't get over the fact that Reggie is a much better
photographer than you, is brighter than you, and isn't a low life fat
scum like you, can you?
Jim Jim is offline

Boater wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Get any images from your trip out West?

Let's see 'em.

I mean like, what the hell - ain't nothing else good on the group.

You can't let sleeping dogs lie, eh? :)

We're trying but you keep waking up.

On Nov 11, 8:36*am, Jim wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 11, 7:54 am, Boater wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Get any images from your trip out West?
Let's see 'em.
I mean like, what the hell - ain't nothing else good on the group.
You can't let sleeping dogs lie, eh? * *:)

You just can't get over the fact that Reggie is a much better
photographer than you, is brighter than you, and isn't a low life fat
scum like you, can you?

I wonder if Reggie turned down a Krause boat ride?

You know what's odd. Harry loves to try to convince people he has the
best of everything, yet of all the people he's asked to go on his
boat, no one, not one single person has been invited aboard the
alleged lobster boat!

On Nov 11, 1:46*pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in messagenews:mruih4da4o9o0vnq1sbupjn6flhvsh7arp@4ax .com...

Get any images from your trip out West?

Let's see 'em.

I mean like, what the hell - ain't nothing else good on the group.

I could post a pic of my new master cylinder for the trailer. *UPS delivered
last evening.

Sweet! Beats pictures of Wal-Mart printers!

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 08:36:51 -0500, Jim wrote:

wrote:
On Nov 11, 7:54 am, Boater wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Get any images from your trip out West?
Let's see 'em.
I mean like, what the hell - ain't nothing else good on the group.
You can't let sleeping dogs lie, eh? :)

You just can't get over the fact that Reggie is a much better
photographer than you, is brighter than you, and isn't a low life fat
scum like you, can you?

I wonder if Reggie turned down a Krause boat ride?

Great minds think alike.
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

YO BAR, Jim, Reggie, etc. John H[_3_] General 27 September 4th 08 07:58 PM
Yo!! Reggie... Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] General 2 August 26th 08 03:01 AM
Yo! Reggie!! Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] General 0 April 12th 08 12:03 AM
Yo Reggie! John H.[_3_] General 6 March 30th 08 08:46 PM
Yo!! Reggie!!! Short Wave Sportfishing General 0 March 4th 08 10:22 PM