Jim Jim is offline

Default No f'in way...

Boater wrote:
D.Duck wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/08/us...in&oref=slogin

Sold the nation down the river twice did this broad.

This just can't happen.
I can't get the NY times without subscribing.

What's it all about? Pelosi, I'll bet.

BTW, the claims of her *suitability* will be along soon. Must be
lunch time. 8)

*I* don't know anything about the woman, but if she ****es off the
right-wing droolers, more power to her.

I hope you find a job soon, Harry. Your sour attitude is not conducive
to a healthy newsgroup. BTW check into O's choices. So far he's batting
0. When do you think his good judgement will kick in?

http://i35.tinypic.com/2v9sw2b.jpg

wrote in message
On Nov 10, 5:13 pm, Boater wrote:
D.Duck wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/08/us...k.html?_r=2&pa...

Sold the nation down the river twice did this broad.

This just can't happen.
I can't get the NY times without subscribing.

What's it all about? Pelosi, I'll bet.

BTW, the claims of her *suitability* will be along soon. Must be lunch
time. 8)

*I* don't know anything about the woman, but if she ****es off the
right-wing droolers, more power to her.- Hide quoted text -

Yup, that's probably the most disgusting trait of your party of hate
and intolerance.. Systematically dismissing a full half of the country
and their concerns, speech, needs, etc... As long as your crims can
have control of the justice admin, you all will be just fine.. Bet
Clinton has been shaking in his boots for the last 8 years. Lucky Bush
is not a vindictive, hypocritical liberal..

I thought y'all were going to ignore us for a week or so.

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/08/us...in&oref=slogin

Sold the nation down the river twice did this broad.

This just can't happen.

So much for change.

wrote:
On Nov 10, 12:09 pm, Jim wrote:
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/08/us...k.html?_r=2&pa...

Sold the nation down the river twice did this broad.
This just can't happen.

I can't get the NY times without subscribing.

What's it all about? Pelosi, I'll bet.

It's about getting her into positition to run cover for Frank, Dodd,
Obama, Kerry, etc from taking due responsibility for Fannie, Freddie,
and the crash that they led to.. Remember, she did the same thing on
the 911 commission, running interferance for her own sins which led to
the towers coming down..

We need to buy some cots, blankets and pillows and send them to the
Republicans in the Senate.

wrote:
On Nov 10, 5:13 pm, Boater wrote:
D.Duck wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/08/us...k.html?_r=2&pa...
Sold the nation down the river twice did this broad.
This just can't happen.
I can't get the NY times without subscribing.
What's it all about? Pelosi, I'll bet.
BTW, the claims of her *suitability* will be along soon. Must be lunch
time. 8)

*I* don't know anything about the woman, but if she ****es off the
right-wing droolers, more power to her.- Hide quoted text -

Yup, that's probably the most disgusting trait of your party of hate
and intolerance.. Systematically dismissing a full half of the country
and their concerns, speech, needs, etc... As long as your crims can
have control of the justice admin, you all will be just fine.. Bet
Clinton has been shaking in his boots for the last 8 years. Lucky Bush
is not a vindictive, hypocritical liberal..

While approximately half the country's voters chose McCain last week,
that choice alone does not make them "right-wing droolers."

On 10-Nov-2008, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/08/us...in&oref=slogin

Sold the nation down the river twice did this broad.

This just can't happen.

Look at the bright side!

Obama = Carter

Gorelick = Janet "the Wookie" Reno

Biden = Ozone Al

This is gonna be funnier than CLINTON!

10 weeks to the three ring circus and its ALREADY A HOOT!

Limbaugh's going to want a new contract!

Lomg live "H"!

On 10-Nov-2008, Jim wrote:

I hope you find a job soon, Harry. Your sour attitude is not conducive
to a healthy newsgroup. BTW check into O's choices. So far he's batting
0. When do you think his good judgement will kick in?

http://i35.tinypic.com/2v9sw2b.jpg

"O"??? Do you mean "H"???