Default No f'in way...

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/08/us...in&oref=slogin

Sold the nation down the river twice did this broad.

This just can't happen.
Jim Jim is offline

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/08/us...in&oref=slogin

Sold the nation down the river twice did this broad.

This just can't happen.

I can't get the NY times without subscribing.

What's it all about? Pelosi, I'll bet.

"Jim" wrote in message
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/08/us...in&oref=slogin

Sold the nation down the river twice did this broad.

This just can't happen.

I can't get the NY times without subscribing.

What's it all about? Pelosi, I'll bet.

Works for me w/o/ subscription.

It's about possible attorney general pick, Ms. Gorelick.

Here's a partial:

Carries as baggage: Her work at Fannie Mae, which had to be bailed out by
the government in September as part of a $200 billion deal. Ms. Gorelick
left the company just as it was coming under attack for huge accounting
failures. She has also drawn criticism for her role at the Justice
Department, in which she allegedly created an intelligence "wall" that
hindered counterterrorism agents in the years before the Sept. 11 attacks.
Conservatives called for her removal from the Sept. 11 commission, but her
fellow members rallied around her and said critics were distorting her
record. The criticism grew so heated that the F.B.I. investigated a death
threat against her family, and President Bush had to intervene personally to
stop the Justice Department from releasing sealed reports involving her.
Some conservative bloggers have already begun trying to derail Ms. Gorelick's
possible nomination as attorney general, pointing to her experiences at both
Fannie Mae and the Sept. 11 commission.

"Jim" wrote in message
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/08/us...in&oref=slogin

Sold the nation down the river twice did this broad.

This just can't happen.

I can't get the NY times without subscribing.

What's it all about? Pelosi, I'll bet.

BTW, the claims of her *suitability* will be along soon. Must be lunch
time. 8)

Jim Jim is offline

D.Duck wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
[...]

Thanks Mr. Duck,

All i can say is http://i35.tinypic.com/2v9sw2b.jpg

I knew Obama was a terrorist.

Senior Member

On Nov 10, 12:09*pm, Jim wrote:
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/08/us...k.html?_r=2&pa...

Sold the nation down the river twice did this broad.

This just can't happen.

I can't get the NY times without subscribing.

What's it all about? Pelosi, I'll bet.

It's about getting her into positition to run cover for Frank, Dodd,
Obama, Kerry, etc from taking due responsibility for Fannie, Freddie,
and the crash that they led to.. Remember, she did the same thing on
the 911 commission, running interferance for her own sins which led to
the towers coming down..

"Jim" wrote in message
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/08/us...in&oref=slogin

Sold the nation down the river twice did this broad.

This just can't happen.

I can't get the NY times without subscribing.

What's it all about? Pelosi, I'll bet.

Your credit must be bad. I can get it no problem way up here.

Don White wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/08/us...in&oref=slogin

Sold the nation down the river twice did this broad.

This just can't happen.

I can't get the NY times without subscribing.

What's it all about? Pelosi, I'll bet.

Your credit must be bad. I can get it no problem way up here.

I found out what I needed to know another way. What do you think about
Obama's choices so far. Harry hasn't said anything about it yet. he must
still be in shock.

D.Duck wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/08/us...in&oref=slogin

Sold the nation down the river twice did this broad.

This just can't happen.

I can't get the NY times without subscribing.

What's it all about? Pelosi, I'll bet.

BTW, the claims of her *suitability* will be along soon. Must be lunch
time. 8)

*I* don't know anything about the woman, but if she ****es off the
right-wing droolers, more power to her.
Senior Member

On Nov 10, 5:13*pm, Boater wrote:
D.Duck wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/08/us...k.html?_r=2&pa...

Sold the nation down the river twice did this broad.

This just can't happen.
I can't get the NY times without subscribing.

What's it all about? Pelosi, I'll bet.

BTW, the claims of her *suitability* will be along soon. *Must be lunch
time. *8)

*I* don't know anything about the woman, but if she ****es off the
right-wing droolers, more power to her.- Hide quoted text -

Yup, that's probably the most disgusting trait of your party of hate
and intolerance.. Systematically dismissing a full half of the country
and their concerns, speech, needs, etc... As long as your crims can
have control of the justice admin, you all will be just fine.. Bet
Clinton has been shaking in his boots for the last 8 years. Lucky Bush
is not a vindictive, hypocritical liberal..