posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats,alt.machines.cnc

Default Wrong question

[Default] I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that
"marika" reported Elvis on Sun, 9 Nov 2008
12:46:51 -0500 in misc.survivalism :

"hey God
why are you doing this to me?
am i not living up to what i'm supposed to be?
why am i seething with this animosity?"--nine inch nails, terrible lie

The wrong question is to ask "Why?" Or "God, why me?"

The right question is to ask "How?" As in "How, God, are we to
endure?"

As has been said "Questions of 'Why?' are for Management; I'm
just in sales, where the proper question is 'How?'."

toodles
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
Monotheism, someone has said, offers two simple axioms:
1) There is a God.
2) It's not you.

Wrong!!!!!! Gilligan ASA 16 October 25th 06 03:56 AM
Wrong Again...and Again.... Capt. Rob ASA 27 July 17th 06 02:47 AM
What's wrong with you? Bobsprit ASA 4 November 1st 03 09:32 PM