Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.boats,

Default Obama and your Wallet - Was: What is 200 + 77? Answer: President Obama

Don't be shocked to see that $500 to $1,000 a month bill for your
family's health coverage to go up to as high as $1,500 to $3,000 a
month.

I don't normally respond to posts like this that are multiposted to such
groups as alt kooks.... but I will make this comment.

I don't say it to me mean or snotty but after spending five months in a
Canadian hospital I feel sorry for you Americans who require health care
and advanced medical services that you have to pay for out of your own
pocket.

I spent three month in a primary hospital setting, had two surgeries and
will guess that the cost was about 1,000 per day for my treatment.

After that I spent two month in a rehabilitation hospital at a cost of
350 dollars per day.

I'm now on homecare and receive visits and dressing changes three times
per week and have no idea what that costs.

MY COST TO ME AS AN INDIVIDUAL...... NOTHING.

I can't see how any American without health insurance can even afford to
have their tonsils removed let alone major surgery.

What is 200 + 77? Answer: President Obama JohnH[_3_] General 41 November 7th 08 06:45 PM
President Obama Tim General 15 November 7th 08 01:36 AM
What is 200 + 77? Answer: President Obama [email protected] General 12 November 6th 08 12:45 AM
What is 200 + 77? Answer: President Obama [email protected] General 4 November 5th 08 03:02 PM