Tim Tim is offline

Default President Obama

On Nov 4, 5:21*am, Boater wrote:
Cliff wrote:
* Now that we have gummer's limited attention span ...

It's Gummy...not Gummer. * :)

alt.machines.cnc, misc.survivalism, rec.crafts.metalworking,
alt.impeach.bush, alt.usenet.kooks, rec.boats, alt.politics.democrats,
alt.abortion, alt.politics.liberalism

What is the point Harry?
Senior Member

On Nov 4, 7:22*am, Tim wrote:
On Nov 4, 5:21*am, Boater wrote:

Cliff wrote:
* Now that we have gummer's limited attention span ...

It's Gummy...not Gummer. * :)

alt.machines.cnc, misc.survivalism, rec.crafts.metalworking,
alt.impeach.bush, alt.usenet.kooks, rec.boats, alt.politics.democrats,
alt.abortion, alt.politics.liberalism

What is the point Harry?

He is a looser, he needs these little victories...
Senior Member

On Nov 4, 8:20*am, Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 4, 7:22 am, Tim wrote:
On Nov 4, 5:21 am, Boater wrote:

Cliff wrote:
* Now that we have gummer's limited attention span ...
It's Gummy...not Gummer. * :)
alt.machines.cnc, misc.survivalism, rec.crafts.metalworking,
alt.impeach.bush, alt.usenet.kooks, rec.boats, alt.politics.democrats,
alt.abortion, alt.politics.liberalism

What is the point Harry?

He is a looser, he needs these little victories...

Looser than a gooser?

Illiterate ass.

Rather be a hard working illerate, than a lazy liar and cheat...

On Nov 4, 7:22*am, Tim wrote:
On Nov 4, 5:21*am, Boater wrote:

Cliff wrote:
* Now that we have gummer's limited attention span ...

It's Gummy...not Gummer. * :)

alt.machines.cnc, misc.survivalism, rec.crafts.metalworking,
alt.impeach.bush, alt.usenet.kooks, rec.boats, alt.politics.democrats,
alt.abortion, alt.politics.liberalism

What is the point Harry?

Harry's point is to be the biggest nastiest low life fat scumball that
he can be. He does a damned good job. He's even got his puppy Don
doing it.

On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 04:22:43 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

On Nov 4, 5:21*am, Boater wrote:
Cliff wrote:
* Now that we have gummer's limited attention span ...

It's Gummy...not Gummer. * :)

alt.machines.cnc, misc.survivalism, rec.crafts.metalworking,
alt.impeach.bush, alt.usenet.kooks, rec.boats, alt.politics.democrats,
alt.abortion, alt.politics.liberalism

What is the point Harry?

Perhaps searching for friendship?
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

wrote in message
On Nov 4, 7:22 am, Tim wrote:
On Nov 4, 5:21 am, Boater wrote:

Cliff wrote:
Now that we have gummer's limited attention span ...

It's Gummy...not Gummer. :)

alt.machines.cnc, misc.survivalism, rec.crafts.metalworking,
alt.impeach.bush, alt.usenet.kooks, rec.boats, alt.politics.democrats,
alt.abortion, alt.politics.liberalism

What is the point Harry?

Harry's point is to be the biggest nastiest low life fat scumball that
he can be. He does a damned good job. He's even got his puppy Don
doing it.

Sigh! Loogytunes.... you need to find a better class of people to hangout
with.
They're dragging you down with them.

Obama as president: The Commander and Thief jgalt Cruising 183 November 4th 08 09:31 PM
Our next president! HarryKrause General 1 July 16th 05 09:59 PM
I am the President! Capt. Neal® ASA 180 December 7th 04 10:51 AM
( OT) Help your president Jim General 25 April 21st 04 04:51 PM