Senior Member

Default Gene's server??

Has anyone seen any activity since 11/3? I have not seen any posts get
through, even the boating one...

wrote in message
Has anyone seen any activity since 11/3? I have not seen any posts get
through, even the boating one...

Gene probably gave up.
Judging from the amount of foolishness you and your buddies have posted here
in thelast while, any reasonable person would come to the conclusion that
the filters aren't improving anything.

Senior Member

On Nov 7, 10:54*am, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

Has anyone seen any activity since 11/3? I have not seen any posts get
through, even the boating one...

Gene probably gave up.
Judging from the amount of foolishness you and your buddies have posted here
in thelast while, any reasonable person would come to the conclusion that
the filters aren't improving anything.

Blah, blah, blah.. got anything to add here? I didn't think so. I
suggest you tuck yourself back up in Harrys ass, he should be along
soon with about as much to add as you.

wrote in message

Has anyone seen any activity since 11/3? I have not seen any posts get
through, even the boating one...

Gene probably gave up.
Judging from the amount of foolishness you and your buddies have posted here
in thelast while, any reasonable person would come to the conclusion that
the filters aren't improving anything.

Don, please take a look at Harry's Jimh's and your posts and then get
back to me and tell me what you think you three have contributed that
isn't foolishness.

wrote in message

Has anyone seen any activity since 11/3? I have not seen any posts get
through, even the boating one...

Gene probably gave up.
Judging from the amount of foolishness you and your buddies have posted here
in thelast while, any reasonable person would come to the conclusion that
the filters aren't improving anything.

Blah, blah, blah.. got anything to add here? I didn't think so. I
suggest you tuck yourself back up in Harrys ass, he should be along
soon with about as much to add as you.

Man, just thinking about that nasty stinking fat slob's ass makes me
want to puke.

wrote in message

Has anyone seen any activity since 11/3? I have not seen any posts get
through, even the boating one...

Gene probably gave up.
Judging from the amount of foolishness you and your buddies have posted here
in thelast while, any reasonable person would come to the conclusion that
the filters aren't improving anything.

Blah, blah, blah.. got anything to add here? I didn't think so. I
suggest you tuck yourself back up in Harrys ass, he should be along
soon with about as much to add as you.

Man, just thinking about that nasty stinking fat slob's ass makes me
want to puke.

You must have to empty that bucket constantly!- Hide quoted text -

When I think of your lover Harry's fat nasty pustule pocked ass, yes
indeed.

wrote in message

Has anyone seen any activity since 11/3? I have not seen any posts get
through, even the boating one...

Gene probably gave up.
Judging from the amount of foolishness you and your buddies have posted
here
in thelast while, any reasonable person would come to the conclusion
that
the filters aren't improving anything.

Blah, blah, blah.. got anything to add here? I didn't think so. I
suggest you tuck yourself back up in Harrys ass, he should be along
soon with about as much to add as you.

Man, just thinking about that nasty stinking fat slob's ass makes me
want to puke.

Doesn't seem to bother JustWait... he brings it up at every opportunity.
A person could say he seems to be fixated on Harrys' butt.

wrote in message

Has anyone seen any activity since 11/3? I have not seen any posts get
through, even the boating one...

Gene probably gave up.
Judging from the amount of foolishness you and your buddies have posted here
in thelast while, any reasonable person would come to the conclusion that
the filters aren't improving anything.

Blah, blah, blah.. got anything to add here? I didn't think so. I
suggest you tuck yourself back up in Harrys ass, he should be along
soon with about as much to add as you.

Man, just thinking about that nasty stinking fat slob's ass makes me
want to puke.

You must have to empty that bucket constantly!- Hide quoted text -

When I think of your lover Harry's fat nasty pustule pocked ass, yes
indeed.

Bwhahahaha! You better go dump that bucket. I think it's probably full
again by now, since as you just agreed, you think about Harry's ass
constantly..- Hide quoted text -

Where did I ever say such a thing? You need to learn to read. Then
learn to write. Then you may have a shot at saying something
meaningful without all of the low life vulgar trash you spew.

wrote in message

[...]

meaningful without all of the low life vulgar trash you spew.- Hide quoted text -

Drop em' loog, must suck to have nothing to offer, anywhere...

Gene's server down? [email protected] General 5 September 30th 08 11:13 AM
Gene's Server Down? Gene Kearns General 3 August 24th 08 06:01 PM
Gene's Server Down? Gene Kearns General 1 August 22nd 08 03:07 AM
Gene's Server Down? hk General 0 August 21st 08 01:13 PM
Gene's Server Down? JimH[_4_] General 0 August 21st 08 03:38 AM