BoatBanter.com

-   -   Gene's server?? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/99852-genes-server.html)

[email protected] November 7th 08 03:35 PM

Gene's server??

Has anyone seen any activity since 11/3? I have not seen any posts get
through, even the boating one...

Don White November 7th 08 03:54 PM

Gene's server??

wrote in message
Has anyone seen any activity since 11/3? I have not seen any posts get
through, even the boating one...

Gene probably gave up.
Judging from the amount of foolishness you and your buddies have posted here
in thelast while, any reasonable person would come to the conclusion that
the filters aren't improving anything.

[email protected] November 7th 08 03:59 PM

Gene's server??

On Nov 7, 10:54*am, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

Has anyone seen any activity since 11/3? I have not seen any posts get
through, even the boating one...

Gene probably gave up.
Judging from the amount of foolishness you and your buddies have posted here
in thelast while, any reasonable person would come to the conclusion that
the filters aren't improving anything.

Blah, blah, blah.. got anything to add here? I didn't think so. I
suggest you tuck yourself back up in Harrys ass, he should be along
soon with about as much to add as you.

[email protected] November 7th 08 04:06 PM

Gene's server??

wrote in message

Has anyone seen any activity since 11/3? I have not seen any posts get
through, even the boating one...

Gene probably gave up.
Judging from the amount of foolishness you and your buddies have posted here
in thelast while, any reasonable person would come to the conclusion that
the filters aren't improving anything.

Don, please take a look at Harry's Jimh's and your posts and then get
back to me and tell me what you think you three have contributed that
isn't foolishness.

[email protected] November 7th 08 04:07 PM

Gene's server??

wrote in message

Has anyone seen any activity since 11/3? I have not seen any posts get
through, even the boating one...

Gene probably gave up.
Judging from the amount of foolishness you and your buddies have posted here
in thelast while, any reasonable person would come to the conclusion that
the filters aren't improving anything.

Blah, blah, blah.. got anything to add here? I didn't think so. I
suggest you tuck yourself back up in Harrys ass, he should be along
soon with about as much to add as you.

Man, just thinking about that nasty stinking fat slob's ass makes me
want to puke.

[email protected] November 7th 08 04:18 PM

Gene's server??

wrote in message

Has anyone seen any activity since 11/3? I have not seen any posts get
through, even the boating one...

Gene probably gave up.
Judging from the amount of foolishness you and your buddies have posted here
in thelast while, any reasonable person would come to the conclusion that
the filters aren't improving anything.

Blah, blah, blah.. got anything to add here? I didn't think so. I
suggest you tuck yourself back up in Harrys ass, he should be along
soon with about as much to add as you.

Man, just thinking about that nasty stinking fat slob's ass makes me
want to puke.

You must have to empty that bucket constantly!- Hide quoted text -

When I think of your lover Harry's fat nasty pustule pocked ass, yes
indeed.

Jim November 7th 08 04:19 PM

Gene's server??

wrote in message

Has anyone seen any activity since 11/3? I have not seen any posts get
through, even the boating one...

Gene probably gave up.
Judging from the amount of foolishness you and your buddies have posted here
in thelast while, any reasonable person would come to the conclusion that
the filters aren't improving anything.

Blah, blah, blah.. got anything to add here? I didn't think so. I
suggest you tuck yourself back up in Harrys ass, he should be along
soon with about as much to add as you.

Where the heck is Harry? He usually isn't gone this long.

Don White November 7th 08 04:29 PM

Gene's server??

wrote in message

Has anyone seen any activity since 11/3? I have not seen any posts get
through, even the boating one...

Gene probably gave up.
Judging from the amount of foolishness you and your buddies have posted
here
in thelast while, any reasonable person would come to the conclusion
that
the filters aren't improving anything.

Blah, blah, blah.. got anything to add here? I didn't think so. I
suggest you tuck yourself back up in Harrys ass, he should be along
soon with about as much to add as you.

Man, just thinking about that nasty stinking fat slob's ass makes me
want to puke.

Doesn't seem to bother JustWait... he brings it up at every opportunity.
A person could say he seems to be fixated on Harrys' butt.

[email protected] November 7th 08 04:57 PM

Gene's server??

wrote in message

Has anyone seen any activity since 11/3? I have not seen any posts get
through, even the boating one...

Gene probably gave up.
Judging from the amount of foolishness you and your buddies have posted here
in thelast while, any reasonable person would come to the conclusion that
the filters aren't improving anything.

Blah, blah, blah.. got anything to add here? I didn't think so. I
suggest you tuck yourself back up in Harrys ass, he should be along
soon with about as much to add as you.

Man, just thinking about that nasty stinking fat slob's ass makes me
want to puke.

You must have to empty that bucket constantly!- Hide quoted text -

When I think of your lover Harry's fat nasty pustule pocked ass, yes
indeed.

Bwhahahaha! You better go dump that bucket. I think it's probably full
again by now, since as you just agreed, you think about Harry's ass
constantly..- Hide quoted text -

Where did I ever say such a thing? You need to learn to read. Then
learn to write. Then you may have a shot at saying something
meaningful without all of the low life vulgar trash you spew.

[email protected] November 7th 08 05:05 PM

Gene's server??

wrote in message

[...]

meaningful without all of the low life vulgar trash you spew.- Hide quoted text -

Drop em' loog, must suck to have nothing to offer, anywhere...