Default Gene's server??

"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Doesn't seem to bother JustWait... he brings it up at every
opportunity.
A person could say he seems to be fixated on Harrys' butt.
True. A stupid person could say that...and did.
.................and another butt smeller lines up.
Wouldn't you feel embarrassed *if you son or wife* saw that post? Share
it with them so they can see what "Dad" is up to.

How about "you son or wife"? Do they see your verbal diaheria?

How about diarrhea, dumbass? I made a simple typo.

Speaking about dumbass...
http://www.medications.com/effect/tag/diaheria

Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Doesn't seem to bother JustWait... he brings it up at every
opportunity.
A person could say he seems to be fixated on Harrys' butt.
True. A stupid person could say that...and did.
.................and another butt smeller lines up.
Wouldn't you feel embarrassed *if you son or wife* saw that post? Share
it with them so they can see what "Dad" is up to.
How about "you son or wife"? Do they see your verbal diaheria?

How about diarrhea, dumbass? I made a simple typo.

Speaking about dumbass...
http://www.medications.com/effect/tag/diaheria

Dan "diarrhea" Krueger. Diarrhea Dan. It fits.

On Nov 8, 9:53*pm, DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
m...
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Doesn't seem to bother JustWait... he brings it up at every
opportunity.
A person could say he seems to be fixated on Harrys' butt.
True. *A stupid person could say that...and did.
.................and another butt smeller lines up.
Wouldn't you feel embarrassed *if you son or wife* saw that post? *Share
it with them so they can see what "Dad" is up to.

How about "you son or wife"? *Do they see your verbal diaheria?

How about diarrhea, dumbass? *I made a simple typo.- Hide quoted text -

He learned that from his lover/clone/master Harry. They'll jump at
anything no matter how trivial to try and act like they know something.

"Boater" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Doesn't seem to bother JustWait... he brings it up at every
opportunity.
A person could say he seems to be fixated on Harrys' butt.
True. A stupid person could say that...and did.
.................and another butt smeller lines up.
Wouldn't you feel embarrassed *if you son or wife* saw that post?
Share it with them so they can see what "Dad" is up to.
How about "you son or wife"? Do they see your verbal diaheria?
How about diarrhea, dumbass? I made a simple typo.

Speaking about dumbass... http://www.medications.com/effect/tag/diaheria

Dan "diarrhea" Krueger. Diarrhea Dan. It fits.

Costing me a fortune in Vicks Vapo Rub. Everytime I deal with him, I have
to spread a dab beneath my nostrils.

wrote in message
On Nov 8, 9:53 pm, DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
m...
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Doesn't seem to bother JustWait... he brings it up at every
opportunity.
A person could say he seems to be fixated on Harrys' butt.
True. A stupid person could say that...and did.
.................and another butt smeller lines up.
Wouldn't you feel embarrassed *if you son or wife* saw that post? Share
it with them so they can see what "Dad" is up to.

How about "you son or wife"? Do they see your verbal diaheria?

How about diarrhea, dumbass? I made a simple typo.- Hide quoted text -

He learned that from his lover/clone/master Harry. They'll jump at
anything no matter how trivial to try and act like they know something.

LoogyTunes..... again , which is it... master or clone?

On Sun, 9 Nov 2008 12:40:49 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

Costing me a fortune in Vicks Vapo Rub. Everytime I deal with him, I have
to spread a dab beneath my nostrils.

I wish I thought about Vapo Rub when my 3 dogs skunked up the house.
Never entered my mind.

--Vic
Senior Member

On Nov 11, 6:36*pm, Gene wrote:
On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 07:35:08 -0800 (PST),

wrote:
Has anyone seen any activity since 11/3? I have not seen any posts get
through, even the boating one...

I've been otherwise occupied. I think the server I was using for a
newsfeed died. So.... I selected another and hopefully it is happily
sucking away...

Give it a try. I'll add your friend....

I posted to this thread from your server at about 7:30 last night, it
has not shown up in my google reader yet... My friend says thank you,
and he will try later today..

Scotty.

Gene's server down? [email protected] General 5 September 30th 08 11:13 AM
Gene's Server Down? Gene Kearns General 3 August 24th 08 06:01 PM
Gene's Server Down? Gene Kearns General 1 August 22nd 08 03:07 AM
Gene's Server Down? hk General 0 August 21st 08 01:13 PM
Gene's Server Down? JimH[_4_] General 0 August 21st 08 03:38 AM