posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

Default Why mcain might win...

On Mon, 3 Nov 2008 20:34:38 -0500, "vinny" wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 2 Nov 2008 17:38:08 -0800, "Janes" wrote:

George Bush is the person in whom the Right placed its blind faith, the
one
they glorified and held up as the ultimate standard-bearer of what they
believe in. And now he -- and they -- lay in shambles and disgrace. No
matter what metric one uses, it's difficult to overstate what a profound
failure the Bush presidency is, and everyone -- including Bush -- knows
that. The most important aspect of this Tuesday's election is to
finalize
their humiliating repudiation and to bury them for what they've done.

HTH

Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one and they all stink.
Yours included.
Particularly your opinions.

Gunner

I never liked Bush, any of em, but....People gotta admit...nobody ****s
with us anymore.

??
Freedom Fries anyone?

The economy that is supposedly "so bad" should of crashed years ago. I
think his stimulus, tax cuts and war actually prolonged what was inevitable.
He prolonged it for almost 8 years.

You was raped.

Interest rates are at all time lows...

No reason to save or invest, eh?

unemployment has been held steady
for eight years.

About a million lost jobs recently & it's just
starting ...

Home ownership is at an all time high?

Like forclosures?

High school graduation is higher than in 30 years.

Nope.
At record lows IIRC.

The air is cleaner than anytime in my lifetime.

Except where bush has been. You can thank the dems
for the rest.

As far as Katrina, I think the president did just fine,

He had to take a few days off from his vacation after
a bit.

its louisianna that
failed lousianna.

Great job Brownie, eh?

The war in iraq has been bull****...but hey...there's no weopons of mass
destruction in the desert

Nor were there.

and we are now poised to deal with arabs with
nukes should that happen.

??

When the oil runs out we will be 10 times more
ready to deal.

??

Liberal congresss, liberal president, appointing liberal judges.

Good grief. Are we in for it or what.

Compared to lying wingers?
--
Cliff
posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats
Senior Member

On Nov 7, 8:04*am, Cliff wrote:
On Mon, 3 Nov 2008 20:34:38 -0500, "vinny" wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 2 Nov 2008 17:38:08 -0800, "Janes" wrote:

*George Bush is the person in whom the Right placed its blind faith, the
one
*they glorified and held up as the ultimate standard-bearer of what they
*believe in. *And now he -- and they -- lay in shambles and disgrace. *No
*matter what metric one uses, it's difficult to overstate what a profound
*failure the Bush presidency is, and everyone -- including Bush -- knows
*that. *The most important aspect of this Tuesday's election is to
finalize
*their humiliating repudiation and to bury them for what they've done.

*HTH

*J

Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one and they all stink.
Yours included.
Particularly your opinions.

Gunner

I never liked Bush, any of em, but....People gotta admit...nobody ****s
with us anymore.

* ??
[...]

Cliff- Hide quoted text -

Enough Cliff, the Fraudlection is over, and we as Americans will
support our new POTUS despite your lies and musings.. Time for you and
the other Harry clones to go back to whatever group you came from,
there's nothing for you here. Hey, if you think you can hang, try a
"political" news group... Bye now, please...

On Nov 7, 9:59*am, "Tazmanian Devil" wrote:
wrote in message

On Nov 7, 8:04 am, Cliff wrote:

[...]

Nice tantrum!- Hide quoted text -

Nice spin... now go away..

On Fri, 07 Nov 2008 05:28:52 -0800, justwaitafrekinminute wrote:

Enough Cliff, the Fraudlection is over, and we as Americans will support
our new POTUS despite your lies and musings.. Time for you and the other
Harry clones to go back to whatever group you came from, there's nothing
for you here. Hey, if you think you can hang, try a "political" news
group... Bye now, please...

No, it's not near enough.

After eight years of Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Wolfowitz/Rice/Pearl/etc our
nation is in tatters. The Constitution has been systematically shredded
while the bushbots applauded in glee. The Geneva Convention has been
violated and the same perps sullied the very name and reputation of
America while committing war crimes. While our economy and treasury were
plundered the bushbots blamed Clinton, even 7 years after he left office.

The fat lady hasn't sung yet. Let the war crimes trials begin.

--
Regards, Curly

posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

Default Why mcain lost

On Fri, 07 Nov 2008 10:43:47 -0800, justwaitafrekinminute wrote:

Nice spin... now go away..

Just how do you plan on enforcing that command?

I can understand how you might want to evade and ignore the crimes of your
party and leaders of the last 8 years. It doesn't matter whether you are
Republican or Democrat, both parties have violated their oaths of office
however Republicans have a special reserved place in hell for their much
greater transgressions.

It's far from over.

http://tinyurl.com/6rsu8x

Collaborators will not be given free passage to enact yet another fascist
Manchurian Candidate. Collaborators will not be allowed to corrupt our
once great nation, freely imprison human beings while denying habeus
corpus, torture will never be permitted again, pre-emptive attacks on
other nations, aiding and abetting the looting of the middle and lower
classes to enrichen the wealthy, blanket pardons, it ends here. And now.

Collaborators will be hunted down like the dogs they are. Want your yead
shaved above or below the skin line?

--
Regards, Curly

On Fri, 07 Nov 2008 10:54:34 -0800, Curly Surmudgeon
wrote:

[...]

Getting the excuses in early!

Obama hasn't had a chance to screw anything up yet. He doesn't need a pile
of excuses for the poor performance of the Democrat Congress!
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

wrote:

The fat lady hasn't sung yet. Let the war crimes trials begin.

We can only hope...

wrote:

The fat lady hasn't sung yet. Let the war crimes trials begin.

We can only hope...

Not! How many Dem's going to go down also? They also voted the war.
Clinton also claimed WMD's. Plus you think the Dem's will expose themselves
to international criticism.