JohnH[_3_] JohnH[_3_] is offline

Default Why mcain might win...

On Fri, 07 Nov 2008 10:54:34 -0800, Curly Surmudgeon
wrote:

On Fri, 07 Nov 2008 05:28:52 -0800, justwaitafrekinminute wrote:

Enough Cliff, the Fraudlection is over, and we as Americans will support
our new POTUS despite your lies and musings.. Time for you and the other
Harry clones to go back to whatever group you came from, there's nothing
for you here. Hey, if you think you can hang, try a "political" news
group... Bye now, please...

No, it's not near enough.

After eight years of Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Wolfowitz/Rice/Pearl/etc our
nation is in tatters. The Constitution has been systematically shredded
while the bushbots applauded in glee. The Geneva Convention has been
violated and the same perps sullied the very name and reputation of
America while committing war crimes. While our economy and treasury were
plundered the bushbots blamed Clinton, even 7 years after he left office.

The fat lady hasn't sung yet. Let the war crimes trials begin.

Getting the excuses in early!

Obama hasn't had a chance to screw anything up yet. He doesn't need a pile
of excuses for the poor performance of the Democrat Congress!
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"