posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

Default Why mcain might win...

On Fri, 07 Nov 2008 22:23:48 -0800, Calif Bill wrote:

"Bob Brock" wrote in message
On Fri, 07 Nov 2008 10:54:34 -0800, Curly Surmudgeon
wrote:

The fat lady hasn't sung yet. Let the war crimes trials begin.

We can only hope...

Not! How many Dem's going to go down also? They also voted the war.

Who cares how many, introduce each and every one who lied to Madame
Guillotine then hang their rotting corpses in the Capital rotunda for
future generations to consider.

Clinton also claimed WMD's.

Who cares? Clinton didn't filter the intelligence, lie to Congress, or
invade Iraq squandering trillions of dollars and tens of thousands of
American lives, nor deplete our military which is now incapable of
responding to threats around the world.

Plus you think the Dem's will expose themselves to international
criticism.

How do you know what I think wihtout asking? Why is it that you bushbots
insist upon dictating what others think then fabricating elaborate plans
based upon your fantasies? Reality is harsh enough, you don't need to
make **** up...

--
Regards, Curly

wrote:

[...]

It's amazing that the Republican retardos are *still* trying to blame
Bill Clinton for the never-ending incompetencies of the Bush
Administration.

wrote:

[...]

It's all they have, baring the very few, like Colin Powell, who had the
balls to admit they were wrong and duped.

--
Regards, Curly

On Sat, 08 Nov 2008 08:24:02 -0500, Boater wrote:

It's amazing that the Republican retardos are *still* trying to blame
Bill Clinton for the never-ending incompetencies of the Bush
Administration.

Who gives a schitt about your shames?
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

wrote:

[...]

Its amazing that the Libtards are still trying to blame Bush for the
retarded actions of the Clinton Administration, and the actions of
Libtards to today.

Gunner

posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

On Sat, 08 Nov 2008 06:26:31 -0800, Curly Surmudgeon
wrote:

It's amazing that the Republican retardos are *still* trying to blame Bill
Clinton for the never-ending incompetencies of the Bush Administration.

It's all they have, baring the very few, like Colin Powell, who had the
balls to admit they were wrong and duped.

They keep claimng that smart Clinton duped dumb bush & sureshot ...
How dumb a defense is that?
--
Cliff
posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

"Gunner Asch" wrote
in message

wrote:

[...]

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias.", Stephan
Colbert.

Reality is something that escapes you....dream on!

wrote:

It's amazing that the Republican retardos are *still* trying to blame
Bill Clinton for the never-ending incompetencies of the Bush
Administration.

It's all they have, baring the very few, like Colin Powell, who had the
balls to admit they were wrong and duped.

They keep claimng that smart Clinton duped dumb bush & sureshot ...
How dumb a defense is that?

Stupidity is its own reward. If that were the limit of neocon/Republican
failures I'd be fine with the result but collateral damages have injured
the entire nation. I want the movers and shakers to punish those
responsible for all to see, in a very public environment, humiliate,
broken and an icon for "representatives" to ponder.

--
Regards, Curly

posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

. ..

wrote:

It's amazing that the Republican retardos are *still* trying to blame
Bill Clinton for the never-ending incompetencies of the Bush
Administration.

It's all they have, baring the very few, like Colin Powell, who had the
balls to admit they were wrong and duped.

They keep claimng that smart Clinton duped dumb bush & sureshot ...
How dumb a defense is that?

Stupidity is its own reward. If that were the limit of neocon/Republican
failures I'd be fine with the result but collateral damages have injured
the entire nation. I want the movers and shakers to punish those
responsible for all to see, in a very public environment, humiliate,
broken and an icon for "representatives" to ponder.

And I'd like to see what crimes you'd find to punish. I can't see many,
except the usual film of corruption, etc., and the top officials are
probably well clear of most of that. The rest is wishful thinking on your
part.

--
Ed Huntress

wrote:

It's amazing that the Republican retardos are *still* trying to blame
Bill Clinton for the never-ending incompetencies of the Bush
Administration.

It's all they have, baring the very few, like Colin Powell, who had the
balls to admit they were wrong and duped.

They keep claimng that smart Clinton duped dumb bush & sureshot ...
How dumb a defense is that?

Stupidity is its own reward. If that were the limit of neocon/Republican
failures I'd be fine with the result but collateral damages have injured
the entire nation. I want the movers and shakers to punish those
responsible for all to see, in a very public environment, humiliate,
broken and an icon for "representatives" to ponder.

--
Regards, Curly

How about all the miscreants? Shummer for starting a bank run, Cris Dodd
and Barney Frank for taking bribes from FM&FM. Those Dem's who voted and
believed Bill Clinton on the WMD's. There are too many on both sides of the
aisle that are guilty to have any meaningful hearings.