Default Looks like..

On Nov 7, 8:55*am, Jim wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"jamesgangnc" wrote in message
om...

It's over. *You lost big time. *Get over it.

Heh. * I had to laugh. * I remember someone saying that to Harry.
Took him eight years.

Eisboch

Now he can gloat and, **** & moan, simultaneously. It's like he died and
went to heaven, or wherever he would go.

Just where DO fat smelly nasty old creepy nail chewing vulgar under-
the-bridge-trolls go?
Senior Member

On Nov 7, 10:29*am, wrote:
On Nov 7, 8:55*am, Jim wrote:

Eisboch wrote:
"jamesgangnc" wrote in message
om...

It's over. *You lost big time. *Get over it.

Heh. * I had to laugh. * I remember someone saying that to Harry.
Took him eight years.

Eisboch

Now he can gloat and, **** & moan, simultaneously. It's like he died and
went to heaven, or wherever he would go.

Just where DO fat smelly nasty old creepy nail chewing vulgar under-
the-bridge-trolls go?

He will still be here. It's not really about the politics, it's about
the attention and the little perceived victories. Besides, there will
be crims to cover for and excuses to make... He will stay busy, you
can bet on that...

"Jim" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"jamesgangnc" wrote in message
m...

It's over. You lost big time. Get over it.

Heh. I had to laugh. I remember someone saying that to Harry.
Took him eight years.

Eisboch

Now he can gloat and, **** & moan, simultaneously. It's like he died and
went to heaven, or wherever he would go.

http://tube365.net/lang-en/init_char...y%20Baby%20Cry

wrote in message
On Nov 6, 3:58 pm, wrote:
The people making the money here don't like the new Pres.. Stock
market down 500 and yesterday had the biggest drop after an election
in history... "Damn that Ronald Regan"

The Russians are already poking at the new weak President, and Iran is
extatic.. says a lot

Wait till you all see how Harry and the other crims here will spin
this one...

crickets Guess it's only the slander and lies they are interested
in. But the fraudlection is over, time to start blaming the republican
minority some more... Pfffttt, funny how even one of the most
"liberal" states [Cal] voted to overturn the controversial gay
marriage law against the elitists illegal proclamations and wishes.
Makes you wonder how it would have gone if ACORN was involved there..
but it's a solid blue state so they probably need a photo id there to
vote and get real results...

Actually it is a geographically red state. And most of the people support
gay "marriage". Just call it something else and it would pass
overwhelmingly. 85% of the people support gay "unions" and equal rights to
married couples.

Senior Member

On Nov 7, 1:17*pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
*And most of the people support
gay "marriage". *Just call it something else and it would pass
overwhelmingly. *85% of the people support gay "unions" and equal rights to
married couples.

And I would support that, I should have been more clear.. As an chosen
child, I also support gay adoption. Guess I will have to give up my
"winger" wings..

On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 08:42:36 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

"jamesgangnc" wrote in message
om...

It's over. You lost big time. Get over it.

Heh. I had to laugh. I remember someone saying that to Harry.
Took him eight years.

Eisboch

You mean he's now over it? Damn if I could tell. Seems like the same old
hate-filled, name-calling, foul-mouthed soul he's always been.

Of course, none of his **** applies to you! :)
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

On Nov 7, 1:23*pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 07:29:57 -0800 (PST), wrote:
Just where DO fat smelly nasty old creepy nail chewing vulgar under-
the-bridge-trolls go?

They work as political hacks when their party is in power. *The
recruiting season is going full speed ahead right now and all wanna be
hacks are jockeying for position, updating the rolodex and polishing
their resumes. *We'll be hearing stories about a new boat soon.

And it will all be lies. Harry doesn't work, his wife does.

On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 06:36:19 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

The only difference is us "wingers" (moderate republicans)

Last "moderate Republican" I remember was Dick Nixon.
Since then they've been as whacky as the Dems.
You might be too young to remember Everett Dirksen's voice.
Cool.
Hey, check this out. Spiro Agnew rapping.
Found it looking for an example of Dirksen.
Very nicely done vid about the "silent majority."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVW71TXe4QM

Though it's knocking the "silent majority," I pretty much maintain my
membership until voting time. Voted for Nixon twice.
On election day we all get to shout.
God Bless America.
BTW, see if you spot the boats in the vid.
Though it's meant to be a propaganda spoof, the underlying chant of
"shut up and work" unwittingly gets at the heart of what ails this
country.

--Vic

"Vic Smith" wrote in message

You might be too young to remember Everett Dirksen's voice.
Cool.
Hey, check this out. Spiro Agnew rapping.
Found it looking for an example of Dirksen.

Here's a link to a c-span site that has some old interviews with the likes
of Everett Dirksen, Hubert Humphrey, Barry Goldwater, etc.

It took a minute or so for the page to begin loading, but then did so
quickly. There's a couple of 45 minute interviews with Dirksen. Fun to
listen to that distinctive voice and personality behind it again.

http://www.c-span.org/apa/cong_lead....t_events,lcng;

or: http://tinyurl.com/6lz5f2

Eisboch