Senior Member

Default Looks like..

The people making the money here don't like the new Pres.. Stock
market down 500 and yesterday had the biggest drop after an election
in history... "Damn that Ronald Regan"

The Russians are already poking at the new weak President, and Iran is
extatic.. says a lot

Wait till you all see how Harry and the other crims here will spin
this one...
Senior Member

On Nov 6, 3:58*pm, wrote:
The people making the money here don't like the new Pres.. Stock
market down 500 and yesterday had the biggest drop after an election
in history... "Damn that Ronald Regan"

The Russians are already poking at the new weak President, and Iran is
extatic.. says a lot

Wait till you all see how Harry and the other crims here will spin
this one...

crickets Guess it's only the slander and lies they are interested
in. But the fraudlection is over, time to start blaming the republican
minority some more... Pfffttt, funny how even one of the most
"liberal" states [Cal] voted to overturn the controversial gay
marriage law against the elitists illegal proclamations and wishes.
Makes you wonder how it would have gone if ACORN was involved there..
but it's a solid blue state so they probably need a photo id there to
vote and get real results...

"jamesgangnc" wrote in message
m...

It's over. You lost big time. Get over it.

Heh. I had to laugh. I remember someone saying that to Harry.
Took him eight years.

Eisboch

Jim Jim is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"jamesgangnc" wrote in message
m...

It's over. You lost big time. Get over it.

Heh. I had to laugh. I remember someone saying that to Harry.
Took him eight years.

Eisboch

Now he can gloat and, **** & moan, simultaneously. It's like he died and
went to heaven, or wherever he would go.

"Jim" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"jamesgangnc" wrote in message
m...

It's over. You lost big time. Get over it.

Heh. I had to laugh. I remember someone saying that to Harry.
Took him eight years.

Eisboch

Now he can gloat and, **** & moan, simultaneously. It's like he died and
went to heaven, or wherever he would go.

Now we can look to the future and remember there will always be *someone*
here to defend/rationalize every *O* and democrat mis-step along the way.
Oh, and find a way to blame it on Bush and those nasty evangelicals.

Senior Member

wrote in message

The people making the money here don't like the new Pres.. Stock
market down 500 and yesterday had the biggest drop after an election
in history... "Damn that Ronald Regan"

The Russians are already poking at the new weak President, and Iran is
extatic.. says a lot

Wait till you all see how Harry and the other crims here will spin
this one...- Hide quoted text -

Pfffttt. I could say the same thing to you.. Hey, you won, now stop
the name calling and blame game and get something done...
Senior Member

news:78OdnTldEejy2YnUnZ2dnUVZ_h6dnZ2d@earthlink. com...

It's over. *You lost big time. *Get over it.

Heh. * I had to laugh. * I remember someone saying that to Harry.
Took him eight years.

Eisboch

Now he can gloat and, **** & moan, simultaneously. It's like he died and
went to heaven, or wherever he would go.

Now we can look to the future and remember there will always be *someone*
here to defend/rationalize every *O* and democrat mis-step along the way.
Oh, and find a way to blame it on Bush and those nasty evangelicals.

The only difference is us "wingers" (moderate republicans) won't spend
the next 4 years making up stories,namecalling, and running
interference for our worst criminals, in an attempt to subvert our
elected government... We will probably buck up, pay more taxes, and
hope for the future. Time will tell.

The only thing for certain is Harry, James, Salty, et al will probably
continue to spin, dance, attack and do what they can to drive any
oppositition away from the conversation. This is not a party of
tolerance or compromise, they have proven to be a party of hate and
censorship...They can't help but sit back and throw stones... So buck
up and keep working, someone will have to pay for their folly. I'm
still waiting for Obama to say something about health care

Who ****ing cares......

On Fri, 07 Nov 2008 08:55:53 -0500, Jim wrote:

Now he can gloat and, **** & moan, simultaneously. It's like he died and
went to heaven, or wherever he would go.

With any luck we'll be hearing less of him as he scrambles around
trying to get back on the public payroll in some way. Perhaps he'll
be able to upgrade his transom height at our expense.