Old November 6th 08, 04:38 PM posted to rec.boats
Jim Jim is offline

Default Anyone see the last episode of Boston Legal?

There was one scene that so reminded me of this place. I split a gut
laughing so hard.

Old November 6th 08, 06:07 PM posted to rec.boats

On Thu, 06 Nov 2008 10:38:46 -0500, Jim wrote:

There was one scene that so reminded me of this place. I split a gut
laughing so hard.

Can't stand network TV.

Now that I think about it, I don't like TV period except for
Mythbusters which has gone downhill this year and Dirty Jobs - which
also has gone downhill.

Seriously, how many poop jokes can Mike Rowe make?