BoatBanter.com

-   -   Anyone see the last episode of Boston Legal? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/99832-anyone-see-last-episode-boston-legal.html)

Jim November 6th 08 03:38 PM

Anyone see the last episode of Boston Legal?

There was one scene that so reminded me of this place. I split a gut
laughing so hard.

Tom Francis - SWSports November 6th 08 05:07 PM

On Thu, 06 Nov 2008 10:38:46 -0500, Jim wrote:

There was one scene that so reminded me of this place. I split a gut
laughing so hard.

Can't stand network TV.

Now that I think about it, I don't like TV period except for
Mythbusters which has gone downhill this year and Dirty Jobs - which
also has gone downhill.

Seriously, how many poop jokes can Mike Rowe make?