BoatBanter.com

-   -   Dems owe me (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/99826-dems-owe-me.html)

JohnH[_3_] November 8th 08 12:18 PM

Dems owe me

On Sat, 08 Nov 2008 07:02:38 -0500, Boater wrote:

Speaking of Massachusetts, I had a pretty good time there Thursday and
Friday, despite the really crappy rainy weather. Stayed at a hotel right
across from the Commons, got to visit some interesting construction
sites, talk to some construction workers, and even went out to the
Franklin Park area, where my grandfather and I used to go to the zoo.

Boston's always been one of my favorite American cities.

Who gives a schitt about your favorite cities?

Do narcissistic liars need to crosspost?
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"