Default Actual boating question!

"Jim" wrote in message
D.Duck wrote:
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 08:59:03 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

Yup. And try to find the non-detergent variety. It's often used in
pressure washers as well.
As an engine oil?

I know my four cycle lawn and garden stuff all seems to run on 30
weight oil including that monster Ariens snowblower I have.

I remember going to AutoZone looking for 30W ND and the guy at the
counter
had never heard of it.
Why does that not surprize me.

What the hell is a snowblower? 8)

It's a machine that makes snow on ski slopes. If you don't know what a ski
slope is, Wiki it. ;-)

Is there one of those over at Disney World? I drive by there frequently but
have never noticed one.

Jim Jim is offline

D.Duck wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
D.Duck wrote:
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 08:59:03 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

Yup. And try to find the non-detergent variety. It's often used in
pressure washers as well.
As an engine oil?

I know my four cycle lawn and garden stuff all seems to run on 30
weight oil including that monster Ariens snowblower I have.

I remember going to AutoZone looking for 30W ND and the guy at the
counter
had never heard of it.
Why does that not surprize me.
What the hell is a snowblower? 8)

It's a machine that makes snow on ski slopes. If you don't know what a ski
slope is, Wiki it. ;-)

Is there one of those over at Disney World? I drive by there frequently but
have never noticed one.

If Disney doesn't have it it doesn't exist.

"D.Duck" wrote in message

"Jim" wrote in message
D.Duck wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
D.Duck wrote:
[...]

What DisneyWorld doesn't have right now is customers.

Eisboch

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"D.Duck" wrote in message

"Jim" wrote in message
D.Duck wrote:
wrote:

[...]

You got that right. Saw there earnings and projections yesterday, looks
dismal.

Of course everything on the financial front looks dismal at the moment. For
how long remains to be seen. I think this down turn is definitely different
that the 20's and 30's, too much of a *world* economy now.

Eisboch wrote:
"D.Duck" wrote in message
"Jim" wrote in message
D.Duck wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
D.Duck wrote:
[...]

What I want to know is how raising corporate taxes, capital gains taxes
and personal income taxes is going to get more people taking trips to
Disney World? Gasoline taxes are going to be reduced dramatically.
Airlines are going to suffer. Hotels are going to suffer. Food
establishments are going to suffer. Clothing stores and the
manufacturers of clothing are going to suffer. All of these put taxes
of various forms into federal, state and local governments.

At some point the lemon doesn't have any more juice in it even if you
squeeze it harder.
Jim Jim is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"D.Duck" wrote in message
"Jim" wrote in message
D.Duck wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
D.Duck wrote:
[...]

Maybe Obama will hand out passes to Disney as part of his economic
stimulus package.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo