Default All sworn in and...

nothing to do yet. :)

Had the quadannual elections breakfast meeting this morning and was
sworn in as moderator - I'm taking the first shift from 6am to 12 noon
- whoo hoo!!!

Expecting a 90% turnout in CT according to the Department of State.

Gonna be a busy day. :)

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
nothing to do yet. :)

Had the quadannual elections breakfast meeting this morning and was
sworn in as moderator - I'm taking the first shift from 6am to 12 noon
- whoo hoo!!!

Expecting a 90% turnout in CT according to the Department of State.

Gonna be a busy day. :)

90% turnout? Really? That would be both remarkable and terrific. Please
let us know.

news
nothing to do yet. :)

Had the quadannual elections breakfast meeting this morning and was
sworn in as moderator - I'm taking the first shift from 6am to 12 noon
- whoo hoo!!!

Expecting a 90% turnout in CT according to the Department of State.

Gonna be a busy day. :)

90%. Pikers. There are places like Chicago where even the dead come back
to vote.

On Nov 3, 12:50*pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in messagenews0stg4l4k8ci9sq1lhhe6l8qst4flcnje5@4ax .com...

nothing to do yet. *:)

Had the quadannual elections breakfast meeting this morning and was
sworn in as moderator - I'm taking the first shift from 6am to 12 noon
- whoo hoo!!!

Expecting a 90% turnout in CT according to the Department of State.

Gonna be a busy day. * :)

90%. *Pikers. *There are places like Chicago where even the dead come back
to vote.

That was the old days. Thanks to ACORN, it's now nationwide.
Tim Tim is offline

On Nov 3, 6:38*am, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
nothing to do yet. *:)

Had the quadannual elections breakfast meeting this morning and was
sworn in as moderator - I'm taking the first shift from 6am to 12 noon
- whoo hoo!!!

Expecting a 90% turnout in CT according to the Department of State.

Gonna be a busy day. * :)

So, instead of "Captain"

Are you now "Judge", "Deputy", or "Foreman?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAixX...eature=related