BoatBanter.com

-   -   All sworn in and... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/99754-all-sworn.html)

Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] November 3rd 08 12:38 PM

All sworn in and...

nothing to do yet. :)

Had the quadannual elections breakfast meeting this morning and was
sworn in as moderator - I'm taking the first shift from 6am to 12 noon
- whoo hoo!!!

Expecting a 90% turnout in CT according to the Department of State.

Gonna be a busy day. :)

Boater November 3rd 08 12:45 PM

All sworn in and...

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
nothing to do yet. :)

Had the quadannual elections breakfast meeting this morning and was
sworn in as moderator - I'm taking the first shift from 6am to 12 noon
- whoo hoo!!!

Expecting a 90% turnout in CT according to the Department of State.

Gonna be a busy day. :)

90% turnout? Really? That would be both remarkable and terrific. Please
let us know.

Calif Bill November 3rd 08 05:50 PM

All sworn in and...

nothing to do yet. :)

Had the quadannual elections breakfast meeting this morning and was
sworn in as moderator - I'm taking the first shift from 6am to 12 noon
- whoo hoo!!!

Expecting a 90% turnout in CT according to the Department of State.

Gonna be a busy day. :)

90%. Pikers. There are places like Chicago where even the dead come back
to vote.

[email protected] November 3rd 08 06:00 PM

All sworn in and...

On Nov 3, 12:50*pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in messagenews:o0stg4l4k8ci9sq1lhhe6l8qst4flcnje5@4ax .com...

nothing to do yet. *:)

Had the quadannual elections breakfast meeting this morning and was
sworn in as moderator - I'm taking the first shift from 6am to 12 noon
- whoo hoo!!!

Expecting a 90% turnout in CT according to the Department of State.

Gonna be a busy day. * :)

90%. *Pikers. *There are places like Chicago where even the dead come back
to vote.

That was the old days. Thanks to ACORN, it's now nationwide.

Tim November 3rd 08 08:55 PM

All sworn in and...

On Nov 3, 6:38*am, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
nothing to do yet. *:)

Had the quadannual elections breakfast meeting this morning and was
sworn in as moderator - I'm taking the first shift from 6am to 12 noon
- whoo hoo!!!

Expecting a 90% turnout in CT according to the Department of State.

Gonna be a busy day. * :)

So, instead of "Captain"

Are you now "Judge", "Deputy", or "Foreman?"

Don White November 3rd 08 09:06 PM

All sworn in and...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAixX...eature=related