Default Makin my vote count

Being inspired by the Democrats and their ideas on voting, I have
checked in states I have lived in the past and find I am still
registered to vote in FL, TX, CO, WY, AL, and GA. So, always being
one to do my civic duty to my utmost, I plan to vote for McCain as
much as I can.

On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 10:30:20 -0700, ohara5.0 wrote:

Being inspired by the Democrats and their ideas on voting, I have
checked in states I have lived in the past and find I am still
registered to vote in FL, TX, CO, WY, AL, and GA. So, always being one
to do my civic duty to my utmost, I plan to vote for McCain as much as I
can.

Sure, but I wouldn't bother with TX, WY, or AL. They are not in play.
CO isn't really either, but what the hey. Now, FL and GA, your vote
could make a difference.

On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 14:27:35 -0400, Boater wrote:

Sure, but I wouldn't bother with TX, WY, or AL. They are not in play.
CO isn't really either, but what the hey. Now, FL and GA, your vote
could make a difference.

I find it amazing that it is even possible Georgia is in play, and that
a poll indicates that Arizona is within the margin of error.

Or NC, ND, MT, and IN. FL seems to be the only "battleground" state
still in play. Although, the race does seem to be tightening on a daily
basis.

On Nov 1, 3:08*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 10:30:20 -0700, ohara5.0 wrote:

Being inspired by the Democrats and their ideas on voting, I have
checked in states I have lived in the past and find I am still
registered to vote in FL, TX, CO, WY, AL, and GA. *So, always being one
to do my civic duty to my utmost, I plan to vote for McCain as much as I
can.

Sure, but I wouldn't bother with TX, WY, or AL. *They are not in play.
CO isn't really either, but what the hey. *Now, FL and GA, your vote
could make a difference.

I find it amazing that it is even possible Georgia is in play, and that a
poll indicates that Arizona is within the margin of error.

I find it amazing and disgusting that the Obama campaign has raised nearly
(if not over) a billion dollars to run for president.
Think about that. *A billion dollars. * Out-spent McCain by over four to
one.

Eisboch-

Obama has supposedly energized the young and the poor, but they don't
have a billion bucks to send him. So where's all that money really
coming from? If he's elected, I have a feeling that very few
Americans are going to like what he has to do to pay back that debt.
Someone owns him.

wrote in message
On Sat, 1 Nov 2008 15:08:30 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

I find it amazing and disgusting that the Obama campaign has raised nearly
(if not over) a billion dollars to run for president.
Think about that. A billion dollars. Out-spent McCain by over four to
one.

Eisboch

The biggest effect of that is how much the networks are in the bag for
Obama. After all he is one of their biggest advertisers and we know
they always want to make the advertisers happy.
I noticed the day of the Infomercial Obama got a 7 minute interview
with Williams and no real questions, McCain just got a 4 minute
segment where an infobabe told us how bad his campaign was going.

I am telling ya, the whole thing is disgusting.

Eisboch

Senior Member

On Nov 1, 3:08*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

[...]

Eisboch- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, untracable cards and turning off the evs verification so anyone
can donate as much as possible.. Fraud and voter supression, are the
main election tools of the DNC and it's fronts...

Final count - USA-9 CAN - 7 Scotty ASA 3 February 28th 06 05:40 AM
does your vote count? Jonathan Ganz ASA 0 November 4th 04 06:58 PM
Bush critics do not count Joe ASA 6 October 8th 04 04:09 PM