Boater Boater is offline

Default Makin my vote count

wrote:
On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 10:30:20 -0700, ohara5.0 wrote:

Being inspired by the Democrats and their ideas on voting, I have
checked in states I have lived in the past and find I am still
registered to vote in FL, TX, CO, WY, AL, and GA. So, always being one
to do my civic duty to my utmost, I plan to vote for McCain as much as I
can.

Sure, but I wouldn't bother with TX, WY, or AL. They are not in play.
CO isn't really either, but what the hey. Now, FL and GA, your vote
could make a difference.

I find it amazing that it is even possible Georgia is in play, and that
a poll indicates that Arizona is within the margin of error.