DK DK is offline

Default A jump to the left...

Boater wrote:
DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote
in message ...
Obligatory Halloween post because the rest of you morons are too
busy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdu7xoHU9DA

And yes - Mrs. Wave and I have been known to dress up as Magenta and
Riff Raff.

Funny...singing on here sometimes reminds me of entering that
mansion in the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
That's not funny. That's just stupid.

Carry on, boy.

....or maybe strolling along Elm Street. You agree, Freddy?

Again...stupid. You act like a twelve year old and it's rather sad.

Ahhh...it is dark out and Freddie Krueger's brother Danny has climbed
out of his casket...again. Lucky us. Let's see...a dozen or so insults
aimed at me, a few tossed at Don, a couple of others, and then the lump
of schitt crawls back into his casket again.

Do you giggle when you type that ****, Krause?

WAFA
DK DK is offline

Don White wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
[...]

I noticed that he only gets out every second or third night. I should check
on the moons condition & position when Ditzy Dan slithers out.

You *noticed* something, dummy? Did you also notice that you are WRONG?
I post when I have time. I work for a living and enjoy my weekends
and other free time. I went fishing yesterday. What did you do other
than your lazy son's laundry and your assigned chores? I'm not obsessed
with this group like you, your leader WAFA, and the other stooge.

Carry on.

DK wrote:
Boater wrote:
DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
[...]

Ahhhh...Freddie Krueger's bro is out of the casket again.

"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
[...]

Hee hee... looks like I scored a bullseye. Carry on yourself Ditzy.

Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
[...]

Better be nice, or he won't take you out for a ride in his American BMWs.

"Boater" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
[...]

I'd much prefer to walk than ride in that stench!

Don White wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
[...]

It just occured to me that Krueger probably uses his BMWs as caskets.

I owned a new BMW once...paid about $2400 for it...bought it from a
newly established BMW dealer in Huntington, West Virginia. He gave me a
hell of a good trade on my old Karmann Ghia., too.

BMW looked like this:

http://www.newcarbuyingguide.com/ima.../2002BMW01.jpg

Car was destroyed while I was stopped for a red light in Southfield,
Michigan. Got a nice insurance settlement...and bought a new Porsche 911
for $5000. 1970, I think.

Jim Jim is offline

Boater wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Tom Francis - SWSports"
wrote in message
[...]

A look into our future
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122567336191591913.html

DK DK is offline

Boater wrote:
DK wrote:
Boater wrote:
DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Tom Francis - SWSports"
wrote in message ...
[...]

I don't have time to play your silly games, WAFA.
DK DK is offline

Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
[...]

Do *you* even know what your talking about, dummy?

Left Behind TwoGuns General 0 October 27th 08 04:58 PM
Why we left Florida Eisboch General 44 April 9th 08 05:40 PM
Left or Right Joe ASA 29 March 17th 07 04:58 PM