Jim Jim is offline

Default FYI Blue Angels

Performing 4 shows Nov 8 & 9 at KSC on the Space Coast. I imagine most,
if not all of the low altitude maneuvers will be done over the Banana
river. There should be a good number of folks viewing from the shores of
the Indian River in Titusville so I wouldn't be surprised if those
viewers get treated to some low altitude maneuvers as well.

jim wrote:
Performing 4 shows Nov 8 & 9 at KSC on the Space Coast. I imagine most,
if not all of the low altitude maneuvers will be done over the Banana
river. There should be a good number of folks viewing from the shores of
the Indian River in Titusville so I wouldn't be surprised if those
viewers get treated to some low altitude maneuvers as well.

An utter waste of taxpayer dollars.
Jim Jim is offline

Boater wrote:
jim wrote:
Performing 4 shows Nov 8 & 9 at KSC on the Space Coast. I imagine
most, if not all of the low altitude maneuvers will be done over the
Banana river. There should be a good number of folks viewing from the
shores of the Indian River in Titusville so I wouldn't be surprised if
those viewers get treated to some low altitude maneuvers as well.

An utter waste of taxpayer dollars.

Knowing you helped pay for it is a bonus.

"Boater" wrote in message
jim wrote:
Performing 4 shows Nov 8 & 9 at KSC on the Space Coast. I imagine most,
if not all of the low altitude maneuvers will be done over the Banana
river. There should be a good number of folks viewing from the shores of
the Indian River in Titusville so I wouldn't be surprised if those
viewers get treated to some low altitude maneuvers as well.

An utter waste of taxpayer dollars.

No it isn't. It pays to advertize. And that is what the military is doing
with the shows.

On Oct 24, 2:00*pm, Boater wrote:
jim wrote:
Performing 4 shows Nov 8 & 9 at KSC on the Space Coast. I imagine most,
if not all of the low altitude maneuvers will be done over the Banana
river. There should be a good number of folks viewing from the shores of
the Indian River in Titusville so I wouldn't be surprised if those
viewers get treated to some low altitude maneuvers as well.

An utter waste of taxpayer dollars.

An utter low life greasy fat asshole.

forgit the Blue Angels - ban alt.sailing.asa instead. Todd ASA 2 April 29th 07 07:05 AM
The Blue Angels Should be Disbanded George Driggs ASA 35 April 27th 07 10:56 PM
Am I blue? Capt. Rob ASA 8 July 8th 06 03:31 AM
I'm so blue... JohnH General 0 June 11th 06 10:13 PM
I'm so blue... JimH General 0 June 11th 06 09:56 PM