BoatBanter.com

-   -   FYI Blue Angels (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/99490-fyi-blue-angels.html)

Jim October 24th 08 06:18 PM

FYI Blue Angels

Performing 4 shows Nov 8 & 9 at KSC on the Space Coast. I imagine most,
if not all of the low altitude maneuvers will be done over the Banana
river. There should be a good number of folks viewing from the shores of
the Indian River in Titusville so I wouldn't be surprised if those
viewers get treated to some low altitude maneuvers as well.

Boater October 24th 08 07:00 PM

FYI Blue Angels

jim wrote:
Performing 4 shows Nov 8 & 9 at KSC on the Space Coast. I imagine most,
if not all of the low altitude maneuvers will be done over the Banana
river. There should be a good number of folks viewing from the shores of
the Indian River in Titusville so I wouldn't be surprised if those
viewers get treated to some low altitude maneuvers as well.

An utter waste of taxpayer dollars.

Jim October 24th 08 07:38 PM

FYI Blue Angels

Boater wrote:
jim wrote:
Performing 4 shows Nov 8 & 9 at KSC on the Space Coast. I imagine
most, if not all of the low altitude maneuvers will be done over the
Banana river. There should be a good number of folks viewing from the
shores of the Indian River in Titusville so I wouldn't be surprised if
those viewers get treated to some low altitude maneuvers as well.

An utter waste of taxpayer dollars.

Knowing you helped pay for it is a bonus.

Calif Bill October 24th 08 07:42 PM

FYI Blue Angels

"Boater" wrote in message
jim wrote:
Performing 4 shows Nov 8 & 9 at KSC on the Space Coast. I imagine most,
if not all of the low altitude maneuvers will be done over the Banana
river. There should be a good number of folks viewing from the shores of
the Indian River in Titusville so I wouldn't be surprised if those
viewers get treated to some low altitude maneuvers as well.

An utter waste of taxpayer dollars.

No it isn't. It pays to advertize. And that is what the military is doing
with the shows.

[email protected] October 24th 08 07:45 PM

FYI Blue Angels

On Oct 24, 2:00*pm, Boater wrote:
jim wrote:
Performing 4 shows Nov 8 & 9 at KSC on the Space Coast. I imagine most,
if not all of the low altitude maneuvers will be done over the Banana
river. There should be a good number of folks viewing from the shores of
the Indian River in Titusville so I wouldn't be surprised if those
viewers get treated to some low altitude maneuvers as well.

An utter waste of taxpayer dollars.

An utter low life greasy fat asshole.