Default This looks really good...

Don't know what it is or has in it, but damn it looks good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hALepwbnPXE

Heart attack special, but probably worth it.

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
Don't know what it is or has in it, but damn it looks good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hALepwbnPXE

Heart attack special, but probably worth it.

Just had two of those for dinner.

Eisboch (burp)

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
Don't know what it is or has in it, but damn it looks good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hALepwbnPXE

Heart attack special, but probably worth it.

Yikes... that could feed a village somewhere in the world.

messagenews:stesf49udpcj480mtgophquiod91u00ftb@4ax .com...

Don't know what it is or has in it, but damn it looks good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hALepwbnPXE

Heart attack special, but probably worth it.

Yikes... that could feed a village somewhere in the world.

Its called an Arepa and is sort of a Venezuelan speciality. It is a
special kind of bread that I did not like. Damn near lived on the
things for a week in Venez once.
Tim Tim is offline

On Oct 21, 9:09*pm, wrote:
On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 20:30:39 GMT, Tom Francis - SWSports

wrote:
Don't know what it is or has in it, but damn it looks good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hALepwbnPXE

Heart attack special, but probably worth it.

My wife ordered El Hamburguesa in Mexico and it had fish scales in it.

Here in the US we use soy filler.

But sometimes you gotta use what you gotta use.

wrote:
Don't know what it is or has in it, but damn it looks good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hALepwbnPXE

Heart attack special, but probably worth it.

My wife ordered El Hamburguesa in Mexico and it had fish scales in it.

Here in the US we use soy filler.

But sometimes you gotta use what you gotta use.

That hamburger helper don't need no help at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkExpbnjsX8

--Vic

wrote:
Don't know what it is or has in it, but damn it looks good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hALepwbnPXE

Heart attack special, but probably worth it.

My wife ordered El Hamburguesa in Mexico and it had fish scales in it.

Here in the US we use soy filler.

But sometimes you gotta use what you gotta use.

That hamburger helper don't need no help at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkExpbnjsX8

One of the

Funniest. Movies. Evah.

wrote:

Don't know what it is or has in it, but damn it looks good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hALepwbnPXE

Heart attack special, but probably worth it.

My wife ordered El Hamburguesa in Mexico and it had fish scales in it.

That wouldn't surprise me.

Did I ever tell you the story...

Nah - never mind.