Default I feel so much better...

ok... sad to say it's been about 3 months since I last had my boat out...
sitting there under the carport with about a quarter tank of ethenol laced
fuel.

Went to the local autoparts store and got some engine stabilizer dumped it
in then filled the tank. Hooked up the fake-a-lake and fired it up and let
it idle for about 5 minutes, shut it down and put back under the shelter.

Didn't winterize just yet cause there may be a slim chance I can hit the
lake one more time.

Feel so much better now.

Dennis

Tim Tim is offline

On Oct 19, 7:33*pm, "dennis meissner" wrote:
ok... sad to say it's been about 3 months since I last had my boat out...
sitting there under the carport with about a quarter tank of ethenol laced
fuel.

Went to the local autoparts store and got some engine stabilizer dumped it
in then filled the tank. * Hooked up the fake-a-lake and fired it up and let
it idle for about 5 minutes, shut it down and put back under the shelter.

Didn't winterize just yet cause there may be a slim chance I can hit the
lake one more time.

Feel so much better now.

Dennis

Dennis, I feel exactly the same way. I'm hoping to get one last shot
in at the lake before I call it quits. I'll be juicing it up with a
healthy dose of stabilizer and running it through, then when I'm done
and ready to winterize,, I'll give it another dose and fill the tank.

So, do you feel lucky? JimH General 7 October 18th 06 08:54 PM
Wow I feel better SUZY ASA 12 January 25th 06 03:57 PM
Do you ever feel confused? Smithers one of 1000's General 39 December 22nd 05 02:17 AM
Do you, like I, feel sorry for Bobsprit? Capt. Neal® ASA 4 December 15th 04 01:40 AM
I feel so... Scott Vernon ASA 0 July 13th 03 10:34 PM