Default For those in the know...

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 13:29:20 -0400, Boater
wrote:

Tim wrote:
On Oct 16, 5:18 am, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
Everything is fine - done and over with.

Feeling better - not great.

Squid docs are the best.

There - I said it. :)
Excellent news, Capt.

I've been praying for you and you are on my church's prayer list.

God bless, and good luck.

I was going to sacrifice a few virgins to assure Tom's recovery
but...there apparently aren't any.

The gods in my neck of the woods demand liberals - of which there
aren't any. :)

I was given a special dispensation to sacrifice a libertarian instead.

Percocets...Libertarians....what do they have in common? Delusions! :)

..
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]
Jim Jim is offline

There - I said it. :)
Excellent news, Capt.

I've been praying for you and you are on my church's prayer list.

God bless, and good luck.

I was going to sacrifice a few virgins to assure Tom's recovery
but...there apparently aren't any.

The gods in my neck of the woods demand liberals - of which there
aren't any. :)

I was given a special dispensation to sacrifice a libertarian instead.

I thought your neck of the woods was full of em. Have they been hunted
to extinction? No worry:; there are plenty left in your surrounding
states. I learned what your surgery was for and wonder why you put it
off so long.
cee eff el . jim at gmail.com if you don't want to say publicly.
Tim Tim is offline

There - I said it. *:)

Excellent news, Capt.

I've been praying for you and you are on my church's prayer list.

God bless, and good luck.

I was going to sacrifice a few virgins to assure Tom's recovery
but...there apparently aren't any.

The gods in my neck of the woods demand liberals - of which there
aren't any. *:)

Tom. I'll ship you some Illinois grown ones free of charge if you'd
like.

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 08:36:03 -0400, Jim wrote:

I learned what your surgery was for and wonder why you put it
off so long.

It's not that easy to find a chimp with a brain that small.

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 13:57:21 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 10:18:00 GMT, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

Everything is fine - done and over with.

Feeling better - not great.

Squid docs are the best.

There - I said it. :)

Hoo Rah !

Encapsulation ?

Three of 'em.

And I would like to state right up front - the worst part of this is
the physical therapy.

I swear - these guys make Torquemada seem like a pansy. :)

On the other hand, I'm actually sitting up at the moment instead of
lying down so that's a plus. :)

Sounds painful...depending on what you had encasuled. Not sure I'd want to
know. ;-)

There - I said it. :)

Excellent news, Capt.

I've been praying for you and you are on my church's prayer list.

God bless, and good luck.

I was going to sacrifice a few virgins to assure Tom's recovery
but...there apparently aren't any.

The gods in my neck of the woods demand liberals - of which there
aren't any. :)

Tom. I'll ship you some Illinois grown ones free of charge if you'd
like.

=========================

Make sure some of them are from the Chicago chapter. 8)

There - I said it. *:)

Excellent news, Capt.

I've been praying for you and you are on my church's prayer list.

God bless, and good luck.

I was going to sacrifice a few virgins to assure Tom's recovery
but...there apparently aren't any.

The gods in my neck of the woods demand liberals - of which there
aren't any. *:)

Tom. I'll ship you some Illinois grown ones free of charge if you'd
like.

Send 'em along - I'll fire up the volcano and we'll get to chucking
them into the magma. :)

There - I said it. :)

Excellent news, Capt.

I've been praying for you and you are on my church's prayer list.

God bless, and good luck.

I was going to sacrifice a few virgins to assure Tom's recovery
but...there apparently aren't any.

The gods in my neck of the woods demand liberals - of which there
aren't any. :)

Tom. I'll ship you some Illinois grown ones free of charge if you'd
like.

=========================

Make sure some of them are from the Chicago chapter. 8)

Illinois/Chicago - there is a difference?

It's like trying to seperate Providence from Rhode Island - Providence
is Rhode Island. :)
Tim Tim is offline

There - I said it. *:)

Excellent news, Capt.

I've been praying for you and you are on my church's prayer list.

God bless, and good luck.

I was going to sacrifice a few virgins to assure Tom's recovery
but...there apparently aren't any.

The gods in my neck of the woods demand liberals - of which there
aren't any. *:)

Tom. I'll ship you some Illinois grown ones free of charge if you'd
like.

Send 'em along - I'll fire up the volcano and we'll get to chucking
them into the magma. *:)

Well, Tom.

It's obviously not much, but this is the best I could do so far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSkyzibH9YE