Jim Jim is offline

Default For those in the know...

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 13:29:20 -0400, Boater
wrote:

Tim wrote:
On Oct 16, 5:18 am, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
Everything is fine - done and over with.

Feeling better - not great.

Squid docs are the best.

There - I said it. :)
Excellent news, Capt.

I've been praying for you and you are on my church's prayer list.

God bless, and good luck.

I was going to sacrifice a few virgins to assure Tom's recovery
but...there apparently aren't any.

The gods in my neck of the woods demand liberals - of which there
aren't any. :)

I was given a special dispensation to sacrifice a libertarian instead.

I thought your neck of the woods was full of em. Have they been hunted
to extinction? No worry:; there are plenty left in your surrounding
states. I learned what your surgery was for and wonder why you put it
off so long.
cee eff el . jim at gmail.com if you don't want to say publicly.