Default Hey guys, here's the new KX

The first 4 pics are taken from video, the last three from Mrs.
Mouses' camera...

http://trip-reports.com/coppermine/a...002/Image1.jpg

http://trip-reports.com/coppermine/a...002/Image3.jpg

http://trip-reports.com/coppermine/a...002/Image4.jpg

http://trip-reports.com/coppermine/a...002/Image5.jpg

http://trip-reports.com/coppermine/a...2/Img_4705.jpg

http://trip-reports.com/coppermine/a...2/Img_4709.jpg

http://trip-reports.com/coppermine/a...2/Img_4725.jpg

Not to mention new vids of the TTR 125 up at RowdyMouse.com

Rowdy Mouse Racing, 2 smoke baby!

..

On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 01:18:16 -0400, "SmallBoats.com"
wrote:

The first 4 pics are taken from video, the last three from Mrs.
Mouses' camera...

http://trip-reports.com/coppermine/a...002/Image1.jpg

http://trip-reports.com/coppermine/a...002/Image3.jpg

http://trip-reports.com/coppermine/a...002/Image4.jpg

http://trip-reports.com/coppermine/a...002/Image5.jpg

http://trip-reports.com/coppermine/a...2/Img_4705.jpg

http://trip-reports.com/coppermine/a...2/Img_4709.jpg

http://trip-reports.com/coppermine/a...2/Img_4725.jpg

Not to mention new vids of the TTR 125 up at RowdyMouse.com

Rowdy Mouse Racing, 2 smoke baby!

Looks like she's got what it takes to kick some serious butt. Now dad needs
to invest in a camera on which he can set a faster shutter speed!
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

On Oct 16, 6:19*am, Boater wrote:
SmallBoats.com wrote:

.

Another original thought from the nastiest, most vulgar low life in
usenet.

On Oct 16, 1:18*am, "SmallBoats.com"
wrote:
The first 4 pics are taken from video, the last three from Mrs.
Mouses' camera...

http://trip-reports.com/coppermine/a...002/Image1.jpg

http://trip-reports.com/coppermine/a...002/Image3.jpg

http://trip-reports.com/coppermine/a...002/Image4.jpg

http://trip-reports.com/coppermine/a...002/Image5.jpg

http://trip-reports.com/coppermine/a...2/Img_4705.jpg

http://trip-reports.com/coppermine/a...2/Img_4709.jpg

http://trip-reports.com/coppermine/a...2/Img_4725.jpg

Not to mention new vids of the TTR 125 up at RowdyMouse.com

Rowdy Mouse Racing, 2 smoke baby!

Looking good!

Hey guys, can you help me out over here? [email protected] General 9 December 1st 05 04:38 AM
Sorry again guys, my bad. Harry.Krause Cruising 3 September 25th 05 03:58 AM
Sorry again guys, my bad. Harry.Krause General 3 September 25th 05 03:58 AM
Hey new guys! Joe ASA 0 April 15th 05 07:26 PM
Now these guys John Cairns ASA 0 January 5th 05 10:16 PM