Default Disaster at RMR...

..

..

Mike wrote:
That sucks. Sorry to hear it Scotty.

--Mike

"SmallBoats.com" wrote in message
.com...
Came out this morning to go racin' with Jessi and found the lock on the
ground, straps cut, and her new motorcycle stolen. The kid is devastated,
we are trying to see if we are covered. Looks like our season is over...

Thanks to everyone who supported us, later Scotty, Jessi, Terri, and Inky
RMR

Yeah it sure does. That thing was her life, we are going shopping for
another tomorrow. She has worked hundreds of hours and does great in
school, she deserves it. And please folks, pay no attention to the
"fathers of the year" who are trolling this thread. We are looking at a
Kawasaki KX100, two smoke but she is pretty shook about the one she just
lost. The bad thing is, the neighbor limed his yard yesterday and we can
clearly see the tracks to a scumbags house down the street. The cops
went through but could not find a bike, but we know it went there first.
The bad part is she has to go to the busstop for school with this kid,
she is pretty nervous. He is huge, and not all there, but his parents
make excuses and get him out of trouble all the time.

SmallBoats.com wrote:
Mike wrote:
[...]

Here is what we showed the cops this morning:

http://rowdymouseracing.com/media/100_4621.MOV

I am told I can not accuse anybody, you can make your own mind up on
this one...

Here is a vid of the original tire tracks from the yard, before we saw
the ones across the street.

http://rowdymouseracing.com/media/100_4600.MOV

A few more pics can be seen at the bottom of the page he
http://rowdymouseracing.com/

The kids father called me from the prison he works at today and told me
to stay away, (which of course I will), and that our suspicions were
'screwing up his kids head" !!

Rowdy Mouse Racing, waiting for Karma to catch up...
Tim Tim is offline

On Oct 13, 8:49*am, "SmallBoats.com"
wrote:
Came out this morning to go racin' with Jessi and found the lock on the
ground, straps cut, and her new motorcycle stolen. The kid is
devastated, we are trying to see if we are covered. Looks like our
season is over...

Thanks to everyone who supported us, later Scotty, Jessi, Terri, and
Inky * *RMR

That was absolutely rotten.

I take it this is the Yamaha?

BUMMER!

..

..

On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 21:00:53 -0400, "SmallBoats.com"
wrote:

Mike wrote:
[...]

Maybe she can give him the finger.
Jim Jim is offline

Boater wrote:
SmallBoats.com wrote:

..

Dottie Krause. How special!
Jim Jim is offline

Boater wrote:
SmallBoats.com wrote:

..

From the desk of Dottie Krause, I suppose.

Sea Disaster Capt. Rob ASA 7 April 25th 06 01:54 PM
Disaster at sea Flying Tadpole ASA 1 July 7th 03 06:08 AM