BoatBanter.com

-   -   Disaster at RMR... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/99133-disaster-rmr.html)

SmallBoats.com[_2_] October 13th 08 02:49 PM

Disaster at RMR...

Came out this morning to go racin' with Jessi and found the lock on the
ground, straps cut, and her new motorcycle stolen. The kid is
devastated, we are trying to see if we are covered. Looks like our
season is over...

Thanks to everyone who supported us, later Scotty, Jessi, Terri, and
Inky RMR

Boater October 13th 08 03:37 PM

Disaster at RMR...

..

Boater October 13th 08 04:47 PM

Disaster at RMR...

..

Don White October 13th 08 08:06 PM

Disaster at RMR...

"SmallBoats.com" wrote in message
.com...
Came out this morning to go racin' with Jessi and found the lock on the
ground, straps cut, and her new motorcycle stolen. The kid is devastated,
we are trying to see if we are covered. Looks like our season is over...

Thanks to everyone who supported us, later Scotty, Jessi, Terri, and Inky
RMR

I would think your household insurance wouopd cover at least some of the
loss.
Mine would cover up to about $2.5K on a boat/trailer, not enough so I took
out additional.

Boater October 13th 08 08:09 PM

Disaster at RMR...

Don White wrote:
"SmallBoats.com" wrote in message
.com...
Came out this morning to go racin' with Jessi and found the lock on the
ground, straps cut, and her new motorcycle stolen. The kid is devastated,
we are trying to see if we are covered. Looks like our season is over...

Thanks to everyone who supported us, later Scotty, Jessi, Terri, and Inky
RMR

I would think your household insurance wouopd cover at least some of the
loss.
Mine would cover up to about $2.5K on a boat/trailer, not enough so I took
out additional.

He has a kid named...Inky?

Now, I knew a gal named Ingrid when I was in high school, and her BFF
called her Inky, but no one else dared do so.

[email protected] October 13th 08 10:48 PM

Disaster at RMR...

On Oct 13, 3:09*pm, Boater wrote:
Don White wrote:
"SmallBoats.com" wrote in message
e.com...
Came out this morning to go racin' with Jessi and found the lock on the
ground, straps cut, and her new motorcycle stolen. The kid is devastated,
we are trying to see if we are covered. Looks like our season is over....

Thanks to everyone who supported us, later Scotty, Jessi, Terri, and Inky
RMR

I would think your household insurance wouopd cover at least some of the
loss.
Mine would cover up to about $2.5K on a boat/trailer, not enough so I took
out additional.

He has a kid named...Inky?

Now, I knew a gal named Ingrid when I was in high school, and her BFF
called her Inky, but no one else dared do so.- Hide quoted text -

It must be hell going through life as a miserable nasty low life scum
bag like yourself. No damned wonder you have to lie about every aspect
of your miserable life.

John H[_2_] October 13th 08 11:14 PM

Disaster at RMR...

..
--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Self-obsessed Hypocrite]

Boater October 14th 08 12:18 AM

Disaster at RMR...

..