Default Doing my part

Just dropped by to let ya'll know I am doing my part to conserve energy.

New ride:

http://eisboch.com/bus.html

(although still has a Porsche designed engine)

Eisboch

"Eisboch" wrote in message

Just dropped by to let ya'll know I am doing my part to conserve energy.

New ride:

http://eisboch.com/bus.html

(although still has a Porsche designed engine)

Eisboch

http://www.hotrodscustomstuff.com/v8-vw-01.html

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...

"Eisboch" wrote in message

Just dropped by to let ya'll know I am doing my part to conserve energy.

New ride:

http://eisboch.com/bus.html

(although still has a Porsche designed engine)

Eisboch

http://www.hotrodscustomstuff.com/v8-vw-01.html

This is funny as heck. Watch for the bus coming up on the right side of
the 911/996 Turbo about a minute into the video.
Obviously, the bus has been retrofitted with a Porsche engine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SW8CmgcfmE

Eisboch

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...

"Eisboch" wrote in message

Just dropped by to let ya'll know I am doing my part to conserve energy.

New ride:

http://eisboch.com/bus.html

(although still has a Porsche designed engine)

Eisboch

http://www.hotrodscustomstuff.com/v8-vw-01.html

This is funny as heck. Watch for the bus coming up on the right side of
the 911/996 Turbo about a minute into the video.
Obviously, the bus has been retrofitted with a Porsche engine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SW8CmgcfmE

Eisboch

Years ago, maybe 33, the Porshe Rally team was tired of taking lots of the
day to get to the next stop and then have to work most of the night to get
the rally car ready for the next day. They installed a 935 engine in the
bus, with spoilers, etc. Road and Track or Competition Press did an article
on it then,

"Eisboch" wrote in message

Just dropped by to let ya'll know I am doing my part to conserve energy.

New ride:

http://eisboch.com/bus.html

(although still has a Porsche designed engine)

Eisboch

Wonder what it's rated to tow?
Neat old van.

Eisboch wrote:
Just dropped by to let ya'll know I am doing my part to conserve energy.

New ride:

http://eisboch.com/bus.html

(although still has a Porsche designed engine)

Do us a favor and don't drive it when there is ice and snow.
Tim Tim is offline

On Oct 12, 9:29*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
Just dropped by to let ya'll know I am doing my part to conserve energy.

New ride:

http://eisboch.com/bus.html

(although still has a Porsche designed engine)

Eisboch

Juermannn inchineering in die haus!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8dl4...eature=related

On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 23:53:12 -0400, BAR wrote:

Eisboch wrote:
Just dropped by to let ya'll know I am doing my part to conserve energy.

New ride:

http://eisboch.com/bus.html

(although still has a Porsche designed engine)

Do us a favor and don't drive it when there is ice and snow.

Do us a favor and drive it when there is ice and snow.