Calif Bill Calif Bill is offline

Default Doing my part

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...

"Eisboch" wrote in message

Just dropped by to let ya'll know I am doing my part to conserve energy.

New ride:

http://eisboch.com/bus.html

(although still has a Porsche designed engine)

Eisboch

http://www.hotrodscustomstuff.com/v8-vw-01.html

This is funny as heck. Watch for the bus coming up on the right side of
the 911/996 Turbo about a minute into the video.
Obviously, the bus has been retrofitted with a Porsche engine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SW8CmgcfmE

Eisboch

Years ago, maybe 33, the Porshe Rally team was tired of taking lots of the
day to get to the next stop and then have to work most of the night to get
the rally car ready for the next day. They installed a 935 engine in the
bus, with spoilers, etc. Road and Track or Competition Press did an article
on it then,