Default Another budding motorcyclist

On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 19:00:10 -0400, "SmallBoats.com"
wrote:

John H wrote:
Went down to watch a couple grandsons play football yesterday. The oldest
wanted to see if his feet reach the footpegs yet. That's been the criteria
for his first ride. Well, now they reach, so all he needs is some proper
clothing and he's good to go!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ootball034.jpg

I'm sure you know, but they make some nice jackets for street now.
Turtlebacks with spinal protection, kidney, elbow... And of course, as
you already know, buy a new fitted brain bucket, never used...

The advantage for JohnH is that any "brain" bucket he wears, will
always remain virtually unused.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ndBrettFootbal...
--
John H.

Lookin' good!!!

On Oct 12, 4:37*pm, Boater wrote:
Don White wrote:
"John H" wrote in message
.. .
Went down to watch a couple grandsons play football yesterday. The oldest
wanted to see if his feet reach the footpegs yet. That's been the criteria
for his first ride. Well, now they reach, so all he needs is some proper
clothing and he's good to go!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ndBrettFootbal....
--
John H.

"so all he needs is some proper clothing and he's good to go!"

SAY WHAT!
Maybe some lessons on how to handle the bike would be nice.
JustWait has a training program going. Includes obscene gestures for anyone
under 10.

Who is the 80-year-old old fart on the front of that bike? If that is
herring, he surely has aged a lot - and badly - since I last saw him.- Hide quoted text -

He looks in MUCH better shape than you, you fat low life miserable
prick.
Tim Tim is offline

On Oct 12, 3:08*pm, John H wrote:
Went down to watch a couple grandsons play football yesterday. The oldest
wanted to see if his feet reach the footpegs yet. That's been the criteria
for his first ride. Well, now they reach, so all he needs is some proper
clothing and he's good to go!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ndBrettFootbal...
--
John H.

Phone call sent.

message left.

wrote:

..

..

..

..

On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 15:40:41 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

On Oct 12, 3:08*pm, John H wrote:
Went down to watch a couple grandsons play football yesterday. The oldest
wanted to see if his feet reach the footpegs yet. That's been the criteria
for his first ride. Well, now they reach, so all he needs is some proper
clothing and he's good to go!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ndBrettFootbal...
--
John H.

Phone call sent.

message left.

Got it!

I love mine. My Harley riding brothers want me to get a Harley. I think
they just want me on something they can keep up with. I told him this Guzzi
will probably last until I die!
--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

On Oct 12, 3:08 pm, John H wrote:
Went down to watch a couple grandsons play football yesterday. The oldest
wanted to see if his feet reach the footpegs yet. That's been the criteria
for his first ride. Well, now they reach, so all he needs is some proper
clothing and he's good to go!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ndBrettFootbal...
--
John H.

Phone call sent.

message left.

Got it!

I love mine. My Harley riding brothers want me to get a Harley. I think
they just want me on something they can keep up with. I told him this Guzzi
will probably last until I die!

The way you look, that doesn't seem far in the future.