Default Another budding motorcyclist

Went down to watch a couple grandsons play football yesterday. The oldest
wanted to see if his feet reach the footpegs yet. That's been the criteria
for his first ride. Well, now they reach, so all he needs is some proper
clothing and he's good to go!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ootball034.jpg
--
John H.

"John H" wrote in message
Went down to watch a couple grandsons play football yesterday. The oldest
wanted to see if his feet reach the footpegs yet. That's been the criteria
for his first ride. Well, now they reach, so all he needs is some proper
clothing and he's good to go!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ootball034.jpg
--
John H.

"so all he needs is some proper clothing and he's good to go!"

SAY WHAT!
Maybe some lessons on how to handle the bike would be nice.
JustWait has a training program going. Includes obscene gestures for anyone
under 10.

Don White wrote:
"John H" wrote in message
Went down to watch a couple grandsons play football yesterday. The oldest
wanted to see if his feet reach the footpegs yet. That's been the criteria
for his first ride. Well, now they reach, so all he needs is some proper
clothing and he's good to go!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ootball034.jpg
--
John H.

"so all he needs is some proper clothing and he's good to go!"

SAY WHAT!
Maybe some lessons on how to handle the bike would be nice.
JustWait has a training program going. Includes obscene gestures for anyone
under 10.

Who is the 80-year-old old fart on the front of that bike? If that is
herring, he surely has aged a lot - and badly - since I last saw him.

Tim Tim is offline

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ndBrettFootbal...
--
John H.

Very nice pic, John.

and hey, I like that bike!

John H wrote:

..

On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 15:10:32 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

On Oct 12, 3:08*pm, John H wrote:
Went down to watch a couple grandsons play football yesterday. The oldest
wanted to see if his feet reach the footpegs yet. That's been the criteria
for his first ride. Well, now they reach, so all he needs is some proper
clothing and he's good to go!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ndBrettFootbal...
--
John H.

Very nice pic, John.

and hey, I like that bike!

Thanks. It's a little old, an '89, but it'll still outperform any Harley I
know of, except maybe the Buell. I've not come up against one of those yet.

My grandkids all want me to take them for a ride, but first their feet have
to be able to rest on the passenger pegs. And toes only doesn't count!
--
John H.

John H wrote:
Went down to watch a couple grandsons play football yesterday. The oldest
wanted to see if his feet reach the footpegs yet. That's been the criteria
for his first ride. Well, now they reach, so all he needs is some proper
clothing and he's good to go!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ootball034.jpg

I'm sure you know, but they make some nice jackets for street now.
Turtlebacks with spinal protection, kidney, elbow... And of course, as
you already know, buy a new fitted brain bucket, never used...

Good luck, and remember, you will be creating a monster

I told my kid if she brings me straight A's the first two years of High
School, she's gettin' a motard

Rowdy Mouse Racing, beware the pink flash!

..

On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 17:31:31 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
Went down to watch a couple grandsons play football yesterday. The oldest
wanted to see if his feet reach the footpegs yet. That's been the criteria
for his first ride. Well, now they reach, so all he needs is some proper
clothing and he's good to go!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ootball034.jpg
--
John H.

"so all he needs is some proper clothing and he's good to go!"

SAY WHAT!
Maybe some lessons on how to handle the bike would be nice.
JustWait has a training program going. Includes obscene gestures for anyone
under 10.

Someone might want to wash and wax that rat bike. Maybe check the oil
and tire pressure too. Looks severly neglected.

SmallBoats.com wrote:
John H wrote:

..