Default Loogy Visits the North Country

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2oUSJ7R69Y

On Oct 8, 12:32*pm, Boater wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2oUSJ7R69Y

Harry, your post would have been better if you'd have interjected some
of your misspelled (for what reason) vulgar low life name calling and
insults. A few of your more far fetched lies would have helped too.

wrote:
On Oct 8, 12:32 pm, Boater wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2oUSJ7R69Y

Harry, your post would have been better if you'd have interjected some
of your misspelled (for what reason) vulgar low life name calling and
insults. A few of your more far fetched lies would have helped too.

Why would you think I would care about the utterances of a dumb little
wuss like you? You're barely an object of derision, and probably would
pee your pants if a pussycat hissed at you.

Go play with Justwait or DK or Herring or one of the other
low-brain-outputters here.
Senior Member

On Oct 8, 12:49*pm, Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Oct 8, 12:32 pm, Boater wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2oUSJ7R69Y

Harry, your post would have been better if you'd have interjected some
of your misspelled (for what reason) vulgar low life name calling and
insults. A few of your more far fetched lies would have helped too.

Why would you think I would care about the utterances of a dumb little
wuss like you? You're barely an object of derision, and probably would
pee your pants if a pussycat hissed at you.

Go play with Justwait or DK *or Herring or one of the other
low-brain-outputters here.

Get over it harry, everyone know by now you barely escaped High
School... That's why you need a spellchecker and constantly post
other peoples work...

On Oct 8, 12:49*pm, Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Oct 8, 12:32 pm, Boater wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2oUSJ7R69Y

Harry, your post would have been better if you'd have interjected some
of your misspelled (for what reason) vulgar low life name calling and
insults. A few of your more far fetched lies would have helped too.

Why would you think I would care about the utterances of a dumb little
wuss like you?

The lies you tell aren't my utterances, Harry, they're yours. Would
you like me to post proof that your father never, ever had a fireboat
welcome in NYC?

You're barely an object of derision, and probably would
pee your pants if a pussycat hissed at you.

I'd LOVE to give you a chance to find out, fat boy.

Go play with Justwait or DK *or Herring or one of the other
low-brain-outputters here.

Yep, there you go! That's your M.O.! If anyone says anything about
your numerous lies, or nasty vulgar low life insults and name calling,
do more of same......

On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 09:57:06 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Oct 8, 12:49*pm, Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Oct 8, 12:32 pm, Boater wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2oUSJ7R69Y

Harry, your post would have been better if you'd have interjected some
of your misspelled (for what reason) vulgar low life name calling and
insults. A few of your more far fetched lies would have helped too.

Why would you think I would care about the utterances of a dumb little
wuss like you? You're barely an object of derision, and probably would
pee your pants if a pussycat hissed at you.

Go play with Justwait or DK *or Herring or one of the other
low-brain-outputters here.

Get over it harry, everyone know by now you barely escaped High
School... That's why you need a spellchecker and constantly post
other peoples work...

....and photos, which is why his camera is such a good deal.

--
John H.

On Oct 8, 1:53*pm, wrote:
On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 10:37:27 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On Oct 8, 12:49*pm, Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Oct 8, 12:32 pm, Boater wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2oUSJ7R69Y

Harry, your post would have been better if you'd have interjected some
of your misspelled (for what reason) vulgar low life name calling and
insults. A few of your more far fetched lies would have helped too.

Why would you think I would care about the utterances of a dumb little
wuss like you?

The lies you tell aren't my utterances, Harry, they're yours. Would
you like me to post proof that your father never, ever had a fireboat
welcome in NYC?

Now Loogy is so deranged he thinks he can prove a negative!

Go ahead, please post this incontrovertible proof! I double dare you!

LOL- Hide quoted text -

Soon as Harry gives the go ahead. By the way, it's not a negative when
you have the emails from the historian for the NYCFD stating that it
never occured, and a list of ALL such activity.

wrote:
On Oct 8, 12:49 pm, Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Oct 8, 12:32 pm, Boater wrote:
[...]

You're just a loud-mouthed pussy. There's work for someone with your
abilities.

wrote:
On Oct 8, 12:49 pm, Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Oct 8, 12:32 pm, Boater wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2oUSJ7R69Y
Harry, your post would have been better if you'd have interjected some
of your misspelled (for what reason) vulgar low life name calling and
insults. A few of your more far fetched lies would have helped too.

Why would you think I would care about the utterances of a dumb little
wuss like you? You're barely an object of derision, and probably would
pee your pants if a pussycat hissed at you.

Go play with Justwait or DK or Herring or one of the other
low-brain-outputters here.

Get over it harry, everyone know by now you barely escaped High
School... That's why you need a spellchecker and constantly post
other peoples work...

You are projecting. I can spell. You cannot. Got it?
DK DK is offline

wrote:

Why does WAFA troll? He simply can't help it. What a sad piece of ****.

LOOGY Eat Me, Trolls General 0 June 17th 08 05:52 AM
150,000 visits John Cairns ASA 5 February 27th 06 05:12 PM
Jim Cate visits RedCloud Joe ASA 16 June 27th 04 12:33 AM
Noybby Visits California Harry Krause General 51 June 11th 04 01:07 PM