Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Some will relate...!

Daddy is a dancer

One day a fourth-grade teacher asked the children what their fathers did
for a living.

All the typical answers came up -- fireman, mechanic, businessman,
salesman, doctor, lawyer, and so forth.

However, little Justin was being uncharacteristically quiet, so when the
teacher prodded him about his father, he replied,

"My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his
clothes in front of other men and they put money in his underwear.

Sometimes, if the offer is really good he will go home with some guy
and stay with him all night for money."

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other
children to work on some exercises and then took little Justin aside to
ask him,

"Is that really true about your father?"

"No," the boy said,

"He works for the Democratic National Committee and is helping to get
Barack Obama to be our next President, but I was too embarrassed to say
that in front of the other kids."

--
John H.