Default Uh-oh: Obama up another point

Monday, October 06, 2008

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows
Barack Obama attracting 52% of the vote while John McCain earns 44%.

This is the highest level of support ever recorded for Obama and is his
largest lead of the year. It also continues a remarkable twenty-five
days in a row where the Democrat’s support has never declined by even a
single point. The Democratic candidate has gained six full percentage
points of support since Lehman Brothers collapsed to start the Wall
Street mess.

As for the Presidential race, Obama now leads by two points among men.
That’s the first time he has led among men all year and he also enjoys a
fourteen point advantage among women. Obama attracts 12% of Republican
voters and leads by eleven among those not affiliated with either major
political party. McCain gets the vote from 11% of Democrats (see other
recent demographic highlights).

It is worth noting that Obama’s lead is now bigger than any lead enjoyed
at any point by either candidate in Election 2004.

Obama is viewed favorably by 56% of voters, McCain by 53% (see trends).
Rasmussen Markets data shows Obama is given a 65.3 % chance of winning
in November (see market expectations for key states).

- - -

Just another daily tracking poll, but it is interesting to note that
despite the lies and venom being regurgitated by Ms. Palin, Obama
continues to do well in the polls.

Perhaps Sarah Barracuda is doing more to bite McCain's butt.

On Oct 6, 3:19 pm, John H. wrote:
On Mon, 06 Oct 2008 14:58:30 -0400, wrote:

Monday, October 06, 2008

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows
Barack Obama attracting 52% of the vote while John McCain earns 44%.

I guess the real answer will be in how many people change their mind
in the voting booth when nobody is watching.

Yup. I'm thinking that about 45% of the African Americans will get honest
with themselves when they're not facing all the peer pressure. It would be
very hard to show your true feelings with a McCain/Palin sign in your front
yard in some of the Washington DC communities.
--
John H.

Traditional media is going down the tubes and they see Obama as their
salvation. If Obama is elected, you can be sure we will have
legislation adopted to license "real" journalists to prevent internet
bloggers from asserting their views and thus making the mainstream
media the sole outlets for political expression. The media have sold
their souls to stay in business and will stop at nothing to crush
competition.
Senior Member

Monday, October 06, 2008

[...]

competition.- Hide quoted text -

Obama has already pledged to sign the "Fairness Doctrine" which is
really just censorship, and like you said, the only hope for MSNBC and
the other MSM who are in the tank, in more ways than one...

I was polled the other night, and told them I was voting for Obama. Polls
are useless, and I do my best to mess them up when asked. ;-)

--Mike

wrote in message

Mike wrote:
I was polled the other night,

Liar. There's an idiot disqualifier...you'd never get through it.

Obama would not vet for VP Mike[_9_] ASA 0 August 13th 08 02:57 PM
Is Obama Black Enough? Mike[_9_] ASA 1 July 11th 08 12:09 AM
Obama at his best Mike[_9_] ASA 2 July 10th 08 11:40 PM
buoy versus point-to-point racing Dave General 5 June 20th 04 04:29 PM