Default Earn Easy Cash

On Oct 1, 4:59*pm, Cliff wrote:
*http://nl.huffingtonpost.com/link.ph...9&N=692&L=3369

* Earn Easy Cash
* Hold pro-war pro-Palin signs at VP debate. Get on TV.
--
Cliff

Here is their website:

http://www.vetsforfreedom.org/

Guide me to the link from that site offering folks money to hold pro-
war, pro-Palin signs at the debate.

JimH wrote:
On Oct 1, 4:59 pm, Cliff wrote:
http://nl.huffingtonpost.com/link.ph...9&N=692&L=3369

Earn Easy Cash
Hold pro-war pro-Palin signs at VP debate. Get on TV.
--
Cliff

Here is their website:

http://www.vetsforfreedom.org/

Guide me to the link from that site offering folks money to hold pro-
war, pro-Palin signs at the debate.

Why would information like that be on a web site?
You usually don't advertise your political dirty tricks.

On Oct 1, 7:40*pm, A Real Boater wrote:
JimH wrote:
On Oct 1, 4:59 pm, Cliff wrote:
*http://nl.huffingtonpost.com/link.ph...9&N=692&L=3369

* Earn Easy Cash
* Hold pro-war pro-Palin signs at VP debate. Get on TV.
--
Cliff

Here is their website:

http://www.vetsforfreedom.org/

Guide me to the link from that site offering folks money to hold pro-
war, pro-Palin signs at the debate.

Why would information like that be on a web site?
You usually don't advertise your political dirty tricks.

Huh? So what proof is there (other than the partisan article posted)
that the claim is true?

The claim by the original poster is nothing but political bullcrap.

Is that the way liberals sway elections?
Senior Member

JimH wrote:
On Oct 1, 4:59 pm, Cliff wrote:
*http://nl.huffingtonpost.com/link.ph...9&N=692&L=3369

* Earn Easy Cash
* Hold pro-war pro-Palin signs at VP debate. Get on TV.
--
Cliff

Here is their website:

http://www.vetsforfreedom.org/

Guide me to the link from that site offering folks money to hold pro-
war, pro-Palin signs at the debate.

Why would information like that be on a web site?
You usually don't advertise your political dirty tricks.

Huh? * So what proof is there (other than the partisan article posted)
that the claim is true?

The claim by the original poster is nothing but political bullcrap.

Is that the way liberals sway elections?- Hide quoted text -

Well, that and voter fraud...

JimH wrote:
On Oct 1, 4:59 pm, Cliff wrote:
http://nl.huffingtonpost.com/link.ph...9&N=692&L=3369
Earn Easy Cash
Hold pro-war pro-Palin signs at VP debate. Get on TV.
--
Cliff
Here is their website:
http://www.vetsforfreedom.org/
Guide me to the link from that site offering folks money to hold pro-
war, pro-Palin signs at the debate.
Why would information like that be on a web site?
You usually don't advertise your political dirty tricks.

Huh? So what proof is there (other than the partisan article posted)
that the claim is true?

The claim by the original poster is nothing but political bullcrap.

Is that the way liberals sway elections?- Hide quoted text -

Well, that and voter fraud...

Voter fraud? Are you allowed to vote?

JimH wrote:
On Oct 1, 4:59 pm, Cliff wrote:
http://nl.huffingtonpost.com/link.ph...9&N=692&L=3369
Earn Easy Cash
Hold pro-war pro-Palin signs at VP debate. Get on TV.
--
Cliff
Here is their website:
http://www.vetsforfreedom.org/
Guide me to the link from that site offering folks money to hold pro-
war, pro-Palin signs at the debate.

Why would information like that be on a web site?
You usually don't advertise your political dirty tricks.

Huh? So what proof is there (other than the partisan article posted)
that the claim is true?

The claim by the original poster is nothing but political bullcrap.

Is that the way liberals sway elections?

I like the fact that the McCain supporters have to pay "volunteers," and
I'm also enjoying Sarah Palin demonstrating her "unfitness" for any
elected or appointed political office.

She is, without a doubt, a ditz.

JimH wrote:
On Oct 1, 4:59 pm, Cliff wrote:
*http://nl.huffingtonpost.com/link.ph...9&N=692&L=3369
* Earn Easy Cash
* Hold pro-war pro-Palin signs at VP debate. Get on TV.
--
Cliff
Here is their website:
http://www.vetsforfreedom.org/
Guide me to the link from that site offering folks money to hold pro-
war, pro-Palin signs at the debate.
Why would information like that be on a web site?
You usually don't advertise your political dirty tricks.

Huh? * So what proof is there (other than the partisan article posted)
that the claim is true?

The claim by the original poster is nothing but political bullcrap.

Is that the way liberals sway elections?

I like the fact snip

More BS and having nothing to do with my questions.

JimH wrote:
JimH wrote:
On Oct 1, 4:59 pm, Cliff wrote:
http://nl.huffingtonpost.com/link.ph...9&N=692&L=3369
Earn Easy Cash
Hold pro-war pro-Palin signs at VP debate. Get on TV.
--
Cliff
Here is their website:
http://www.vetsforfreedom.org/
Guide me to the link from that site offering folks money to hold pro-
war, pro-Palin signs at the debate.
Why would information like that be on a web site?
You usually don't advertise your political dirty tricks.
Huh? So what proof is there (other than the partisan article posted)
that the claim is true?
The claim by the original poster is nothing but political bullcrap.
Is that the way liberals sway elections?

I like the fact snip

More BS and having nothing to do with my questions.

Jim, I have no interest in wasting my time tracking down GOP dirty
tricks. There's nothing in it for me. Further, even if I found a signed,
sealed, and delivered letter, with six witnesses stating it was the real
deal, most righties would still deny it. So...in the end, why bother?

Considering that at the moment McCain is not doing well in the
Battleground States, and that the number of Americans who care about his
military service or the surge is decreasing, and that Sarah Palin to
date is not having a positive impact on bringing over women or
independents, there's not much left for McCain to do except made noise
and go even more negative than usual.

So, Governor Palin, can you name any Supreme Court decisions other than
Roe V. Wade? Governor Palin? Governor?

Hehehe.

What a empty-headed ditz.

Anyone who paid any attention in high school should be able to name at
least a half-dozen SCOTUS decisions that changed the history of our
nation. Anyone except Sarah Palin.

JimH wrote:
On Oct 1, 4:59 pm, Cliff wrote:
*http://nl.huffingtonpost.com/link.ph...9&N=692&L=3369
* Earn Easy Cash
* Hold pro-war pro-Palin signs at VP debate. Get on TV.
--
Cliff
Here is their website:
http://www.vetsforfreedom.org/
Guide me to the link from that site offering folks money to hold pro-
war, pro-Palin signs at the debate.
Why would information like that be on a web site?
You usually don't advertise your political dirty tricks.

Huh? * So what proof is there (other than the partisan article posted)
that the claim is true?

The claim by the original poster is nothing but political bullcrap.

Is that the way liberals sway elections?

I like the fact snip

More BS and having nothing to do with my questions.- Hide quoted text -

Uh, oh, lover's quarrel!!!!

JimH wrote:
On Oct 1, 4:59 pm, Cliff wrote:
*http://nl.huffingtonpost.com/link.ph...9&N=692&L=3369

* Earn Easy Cash
* Hold pro-war pro-Palin signs at VP debate. Get on TV.
--
Cliff

Here is their website:

http://www.vetsforfreedom.org/

Guide me to the link from that site offering folks money to hold pro-
war, pro-Palin signs at the debate.

Why would information like that be on a web site?
You usually don't advertise your political dirty tricks.

Huh? * So what proof is there (other than the partisan article posted)
that the claim is true?

The claim by the original poster is nothing but political bullcrap.

Is that the way liberals sway elections?- Hide quoted text -

No, that's the way Swiftboaters sway the elections.