Default The normal BS political, flaming and general OT posts here overlooked thiis

The World lost a great man on Friday.....talented, bright, genrerous,
a man's man commited to a 50+ year long marriage in a Hollywood
environment.

RIP Cool Hand. You were da man!

JimH wrote:
The World lost a great man on Friday.....talented, bright, genrerous,
a man's man commited to a 50+ year long marriage in a Hollywood
environment.

RIP Cool Hand. You were da man!

I was going to put up a few posts about Newman, but the atmosphere here
is so viral, I decided against it. It was easy to visualize
JustwaitaLoogy, Florida Jim, DK, and the rest of the turds taking a dump
on Newman's memory because, well, because they are inconsquential numnutzes.

Thanks.

Senior Member

On Sep 28, 10:19*pm, A Real Boater wrote:
JimH wrote:
The World lost a great man on Friday.....talented, bright, genrerous,
a man's man commited to a 50+ year long marriage in a Hollywood
environment.

RIP Cool Hand. * You were da man!

I was going to put up a few posts about Newman, but the atmosphere here
is so viral, I decided against it. It was easy to visualize
JustwaitaLoogy, Florida Jim, DK, and the rest of the turds taking a dump
on Newman's memory because, well, because they are inconsquential numnutzes.

Thanks.

Well, we work for a NFP that supports his camp for kids, but you just
keep making it up as you go along...

JimH wrote:
The World lost a great man on Friday.....talented, bright, genrerous,
a man's man commited to a 50+ year long marriage in a Hollywood
environment.

RIP Cool Hand. * You were da man!

I was going to put up a few posts about Newman, but the atmosphere here
is so viral, I decided against it. It was easy to visualize
JustwaitaLoogy, Florida Jim, DK, and the rest of the turds taking a dump
on Newman's memory because, well, because they are inconsquential numnutzes.

Thanks.

Well, we work for a NFP that supports his camp for kids, but you just
keep making it up as you go along...

But, but, he liked racing and racecars, loved being around the nascar
circuits, etc. Now, if you remember, Harry dissed everyone involved in
racing.

JimH wrote:
The World lost a great man on Friday.....talented, bright, genrerous,
a man's man commited to a 50+ year long marriage in a Hollywood
environment.

RIP Cool Hand. You were da man!

I was going to put up a few posts about Newman, but the atmosphere here
is so viral, I decided against it. It was easy to visualize
JustwaitaLoogy, Florida Jim, DK, and the rest of the turds taking a dump
on Newman's memory because, well, because they are inconsquential
numnutzes.

Thanks.

Well, we work for a NFP that supports his camp for kids, but you just
keep making it up as you go along...

But, but, he liked racing and racecars, loved being around the nascar
circuits, etc. Now, if you remember, Harry dissed everyone involved in
racing.

Great story on the local radio station discussing Newman. Guy said he was
at a test and tune session at the track, and he figures he is really going
fast and sees a car coming up fast on him. Blows past him. Later goes over
to the pit to see who was driving the car. Was Newman, and he can not get
into or out of the car without a special lift. 80 years old and still going
fast. Outstanding way to live life.

JimH wrote:
The World lost a great man on Friday.....talented, bright, genrerous,
a man's man commited to a 50+ year long marriage in a Hollywood
environment.
RIP Cool Hand. You were da man!
I was going to put up a few posts about Newman, but the atmosphere here
is so viral, I decided against it. It was easy to visualize
JustwaitaLoogy, Florida Jim, DK, and the rest of the turds taking a dump
on Newman's memory because, well, because they are inconsquential
numnutzes.
Thanks.

Well, we work for a NFP that supports his camp for kids, but you just
keep making it up as you go along...

But, but, he liked racing and racecars, loved being around the nascar
circuits, etc. Now, if you remember, Harry dissed everyone involved in
racing.

As I stated, I was going to put up a few post about Newman, but I was
sure a couple of the rec.boats turds would turn it viral...

Voila! Justwaitaloogy did.

What a surprise.