posted to alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

Default McCain Supports...Bailing out of the Debate

McCain Supports Bailing Out of Debate
Urges Comprehensive Debate Bailout Package

Saying that "desperate times call for desperate measures," GOP
presidential nominee John McCain announced today that he would
personally bail out of Friday's scheduled presidential debate.

"As of today, I am officially bailing out of the debate," Sen. McCain
told reporters in Washington today. "And I invite Sen. Obama to join me
in this bailout effort."

Sen. McCain said he would be putting together what he called "a
comprehensive debate bailout package," which could include bailing out
of the other two scheduled debates as well.

When asked what motivated his dramatic bailout proposal, Sen. McCain
said, "When I woke up this morning and I saw those terrible numbers, I
knew that a bailout was necessary to keep those numbers from getting worse."

Mr. McCain refused to answer a reporter's question about whether he was
talking about economic numbers or poll numbers, saying, "I am bailing
out of any response to that question."

GOP vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin said that she would join in
her running mate's bailout effort by bailing out of her debate with
Delaware senator Joseph Biden.

In a campaign stop in Michigan, Gov. Palin detailed a series of bold
initiatives, including building a twenty-foot-high fence between her and
the press.

From www.andyborowitz.com

Bailing Bucket John Cruising 6 July 7th 10 03:51 PM
Democrats call for bailing out loans to illegal aliens! Charles Momsen ASA 0 September 24th 08 02:21 PM
Self bailing or not [email protected] General 77 August 23rd 08 03:20 AM
durable/reliable gasoline pump for emergency bailing ? Courtney Thomas Cruising 13 February 2nd 06 03:04 AM
Wanted to buy: 4-6 man self bailing raft, Puma,Shredder? Mark Tootle General 0 December 20th 03 05:00 PM