Default Are you ready for digital TV?

Heck......there have been no boating threads started here so I guess
this place is now a free for all NG.

Are you still using an analogue tv on rabbit ears?

RIP rec.boats wrote:
Heck......there have been no boating threads started here so I guess
this place is now a free for all NG.

Are you still using an analogue tv on rabbit ears?

What's TV?

--
http://tinyurl.com/4q88t6

On Sep 22, 9:08*pm, A Real Boater wrote:
RIP rec.boats wrote:
Heck......there have been no boating threads started here so I guess
this place is now a free for all NG.

Are you still using an analogue tv on rabbit ears?

What's TV?

--http://tinyurl.com/4q88t6

We had burgers on the grill tonight. How about you?

RIP rec.boats wrote:
Heck......there have been no boating threads started here so I guess
this place is now a free for all NG.
Are you still using an analogue tv on rabbit ears?

What's TV?

--http://tinyurl.com/4q88t6

We had burgers on the grill tonight. How about you?

We both had stressful work days today, and ate at Panera. Thank goodness
for Panena!

I had to wear a suit and tie today. I hate it when that happens.

--
http://tinyurl.com/4q88t6

RIP rec.boats wrote:
Heck......there have been no boating threads started here so I guess
this place is now a free for all NG.
Are you still using an analogue tv on rabbit ears?
What's TV?

--http://tinyurl.com/4q88t6

We had burgers on the grill tonight. How about you?

We both had stressful work days today, and ate at Panera. Thank goodness
for Panena!

I had to wear a suit and tie today. I hate it when that happens.

--http://tinyurl.com/4q88t6

HAd my 1st intro to HDTV this past weekend for the FSU, Wake Forest
game, I am unimpressed, FSU lost badly, going back to analog.

RIP rec.boats wrote:
Heck......there have been no boating threads started here so I guess
this place is now a free for all NG.

Are you still using an analogue tv on rabbit ears?

What's TV?

--http://tinyurl.com/4q88t6

We had burgers on the grill tonight. How about you?

What does this have to do with boating?

RIP rec.boats wrote:
Heck......there have been no boating threads started here so I guess
this place is now a free for all NG.

Are you still using an analogue tv on rabbit ears?

What's TV?

--http://tinyurl.com/4q88t6

We had burgers on the grill tonight. How about you?

What does this have to do with boating?

I try not to cut my lawn cuz I might find more boats.

don't care because I already got 250 channels of NOTHING!

"RIP rec.boats" wrote in message
Heck......there have been no boating threads started here so I guess
this place is now a free for all NG.

Are you still using an analogue tv on rabbit ears?

Are you ready? Short Wave Sportfishing General 42 February 5th 08 03:35 AM
We're still not ready NOYB General 0 October 31st 05 12:00 AM
Get Ready Bobsprit ASA 1 November 4th 03 10:42 PM
Almost ready bkr General 18 September 26th 03 07:48 PM