Default Are you ready?

GO PATS!!!

Well, time for a prediction.

Patriots - 74

Giants - 0

And that's just the first half. :)
HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:
GO PATS!!!

Well, time for a prediction.

Patriots - 74

Giants - 0

And that's just the first half. :)

Wrong (again) Tom. 7-3. Both teams are playing a good defensive game.
Overconfidence often kills a teams chances of winning unless they resort to
cheating.

Speaking of cheating............did you see this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4ebtj1jR7c

Wow, went out for early dinner and a movie and missed half the Stupor
Bowl, just in time to missed the other half.
HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
GO PATS!!!

Well, time for a prediction.

Patriots - 74

Giants - 0

And that's just the first half. :)
Wrong (again) Tom. 7-3. Both teams are playing a good defensive game.
Overconfidence often kills a teams chances of winning unless they resort
to cheating.

Speaking of cheating............did you see this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4ebtj1jR7c

Wow, went out for early dinner and a movie and missed half the Stupor
Bowl, just in time to missed the other half.

What movie did you see?

Sweeney Todd
Senior Member

On Feb 3, 8:46*pm, HK wrote:
JimH wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
GO PATS!!!

Well, time for a prediction.

Patriots - 74

Giants - 0

And that's just the first half. *:)
Wrong (again) Tom. * 7-3. *Both teams are playing a good defensive game.
Overconfidence often kills a teams chances of winning unless they resort
to cheating.

Speaking of cheating............did you see this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4ebtj1jR7c

Wow, went out for early dinner and a movie and missed half the Stupor
Bowl, just in time to missed the other half.

What movie did you see?

Sweeney Todd- Hide quoted text -

sounds fairy nice...

"HK" wrote in message

Wow, went out for early dinner and a movie and missed half the Stupor
Bowl, just in time to missed the other half.

Musta been a quick dinner and movie. Drive through at McDonalds and
screening of coming attractions?

Eisboch

Senior Member

On Feb 4, 1:39*am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
Wow, went out for early dinner and a movie and missed half the Stupor
Bowl, just in time to missed the other half.

Musta been a quick dinner and movie. * Drive through at McDonalds and
screening of coming attractions?

Eisboch

Pftttt.. he watched the game, that's how he knew exactly when it was
over to start making his comments saying he didn't....
Senior Member

On Feb 4, 9:29*am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 4, 1:39 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
Wow, went out for early dinner and a movie and missed half the Stupor
Bowl, just in time to missed the other half.
Musta been a quick dinner and movie. * Drive through at McDonalds and
screening of coming attractions?

Eisboch

Pftttt.. he watched the game, that's how he knew exactly when it was
over to start making his comments saying he didn't....

No, I didn't watch the game. Perhaps it makes you feel better to think
that everyone shares your affinity for professional football, but I
don't like the game. It's boring.

pffffttttt...

wrote in message
On Feb 4, 9:29 am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 4, 1:39 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
Wow, went out for early dinner and a movie and missed half the Stupor
Bowl, just in time to missed the other half.
Musta been a quick dinner and movie. Drive through at McDonalds and
screening of coming attractions?

Eisboch

Pftttt.. he watched the game, that's how he knew exactly when it was
over to start making his comments saying he didn't....

No, I didn't watch the game. Perhaps it makes you feel better to think
that everyone shares your affinity for professional football, but I
don't like the game. It's boring.

pffffttttt...

Heh. This year's Super Bowl was *anything* but boring.
But, to each their own.

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message
On Feb 4, 9:29 am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 4, 1:39 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
Wow, went out for early dinner and a movie and missed half the Stupor
Bowl, just in time to missed the other half.
Musta been a quick dinner and movie. Drive through at McDonalds and
screening of coming attractions?
Eisboch
Pftttt.. he watched the game, that's how he knew exactly when it was
over to start making his comments saying he didn't....

No, I didn't watch the game. Perhaps it makes you feel better to think
that everyone shares your affinity for professional football, but I
don't like the game. It's boring.

pffffttttt...

Heh. This year's Super Bowl was *anything* but boring.
But, to each their own.

Eisboch

It's not this game or that game or even the super bowl. I find
professional football boring. That would include all of professional
football. I'm just not a spectator sport kind of guy, that's all. Once
in a great while I will watch a pro baseball, basketball or hockey game,
but football is just not a sport I enjoy.

We're still not ready NOYB General 5 October 31st 05 12:47 PM
We're still not ready NOYB General 0 October 31st 05 12:00 AM
Get Ready Bobsprit ASA 1 November 4th 03 10:42 PM
Almost ready bkr General 18 September 26th 03 07:48 PM